Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90189 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Especially For You Event Consulting Services

An event planning service in Los Angeles, California with services throughout the county, Especially For You Event Consulting specializes in day-of wedding coordination. The team at Especially For You Event Consulting provides support in helping couples execute the planning they have done to make their wedding day so special. With a unique mix of guidance, organization, know-how, and friendship, the team ensures couples enjoy every moment of their big day.

From setup to the end of the night, the Especially For You Event Consulting team takes care of it all. Besides day-of event coordination, they can also provide full and partial planning options. The team has previous experience planning eco-friendly celebrations, double weddings, and civil unions.

Follow Especially For You Event Consulting Services on

Bouquet toss
4e5871a804c29dcf 1523612971 787740f9936c8893 1523612967774 2 01 leoannie

7 Reviews for Especially For You Event Consulting Services

Rachel · Married on 06/06/2014

OMG! If I would give a million stars I could!!! Hiring Susan for my wedding was by far the best thing I could have done! From the start, she was easy to work with, always there for me, gave amazing recommendations, and she is super sweet and one cool ass chick! I am INCREDIBLY OCD, so I don't easily give compliments on organization, and all I can say is Susan is on top of everything! She is organized and efficient in every way possible. She made working with her so easy, and calmed all of my stresses. On the wedding day, she was incredible. She was so fun to work with, and great at damage control. Anything that can go wrong, don't worry...she WILL fix it! But honestly not much did go wrong on my day, and I can thank her for that! You must hire Susan. I did a lot of research and many others do not provide nearly as much as she does, and they charge much more. You get much more than you pay for with her! SUSAN IS THE BEST!!!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Christina · Married on 06/29/2013

Hiring Susan was the best decision I made during our wedding planning process. She is so professional and gets the job done. She is there for you not only the “day of” but every step of the way. After our first meeting with her where we discussed the big picture, Susan checked in on me every month to make sure I was on track and that I didn’t have any questions unanswered. Every single time I was uncertain about something I contacted Susan who was always readily available with the best advice. She also helped me get in touch with some vendors – who gave me great deals because of her connection. Susan is caring, fun, a go-getter and has so much energy! She is a great problem solver which is so important because we definitely had a few problems to solve the day of the wedding! She made sure everything went smoothly from beginning to end. We couldn’t have done it without her help and recommend all bride to be’s to hire her! Don’t even think twice – it will be the best decision you make!!

Sent on 08/08/2013

Linda · Married on 08/04/2012

I hired Susan as my wedding day of coordinator and she knocked it out of the park! She is simply amazing! She did everything I had asked for and made sure everything went smoothly. She even met with me the night before the wedding to take everything to the reception hall and collected all my items after the wedding so I won't lose anything. She was the best decision I made for my wedding! I highly recommend her for event coordination!!!

Sent on 09/14/2012

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Especially For You Event Consulting Services FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Especially For You Event Consulting Services 1
    Discount on Day-of Coordination service!!
    15% discount for Day-of Coordination if you subscribe to our new blog! Http://efysusan.blogspot.com

• Los Angeles Los Angeles, CA, 90189 See on map