Especially for You

• LoveLe Sweets
  • Smallcakes Cupcakery & Creamery

3 Reviews for Especially for You

Desiree · Married on 06/08/2007

I got Joanne's information from my brother who used her in his wedding. The cake was delicious and beautiful. We met once in her lovely home for a tasting and there we found a photo of a Simpsons Groom’s cake in a magazine my husband just had to have, she was able to replicate it perfectly. And our main cake was everything i dreamed of. We’re planning on contacting her again in a few months to do a mini replica for our anniversary and I’m sure we’ll be going back again and again for any special occasions cake needs. Her price was competitive and her product superb.

Sent on 02/04/2008

JoAnn did a wonderful job on our wedding cake. It was exactly the way we wanted it. She bakes all her cakes with love and you can taste it with every bite. Her cakes are fresh NEVER FROZEN and her skills as a cake decorator are unmatched. We had a great experience with her and HIGHLY recommend ESPECIALLY FOR YOU to fulfill your wedding cake dreams. She delivered our cake prior to the wedding reception and our guest oogled over the cake until we cut it many hours later. The cake melted in your mouth and the buttercream was sooo creamy. Everyone loved it! It was the perfect end to a perfect evening.

Sent on 05/13/2013

Megan · Married on 02/02/2008

3.2
      3.0

MY husband and I had a great initial experience with this vendor. We left our first meeting with her and cancelled all of our other cake consultations because we really liked what we had tasted and seen. She was really good about communicating with us about what our cake was supposed to look like and taste like. However, on our wedding day she left a lot to be desired. Our caterer told us later that part of the cake had been smushed on transport (the cake vendor was responsible for transporting the cake) and that when she tried to find the cake person she had left right away. Then when it came time for my husband and I to cut the cake it was still somewhat frozen and really difficult for us to cut and remove one piece for us to give to each other. This was the only area of our wedding where we have not received repeated complements. When my husband and I got to try the cake later it was good, but nearly as good as what we had tried at our initial tasting. Also, she had told us that she would provide us with some way to store the top of our cake for our first anniversary. She did not do so, our caterer ended up picking up the slack and packaging the top of our cake in a couple of aluminum serving dishes. The cake still tasted good and the part that everyone could see looked beautiful but we were very disappointed in how everything turned out with this vendor.

Sent on 02/20/2008

• Alexandria, 22314 See on map
    Location of (Especially for You)