6935 land o lakes blvd, Land O Lakes, FL 34638 Map · Phone number

About Esmeralda's Boutique

Esmeralda's Boutique offers a collection of special occasion attire and formal wear from the best designers. Each of the designers offered at the boutique have been personally considered and selected by Esmeralda. A vast selection of wedding gowns and quinceañera gown are offered at a moderate price--to help you find your perfect match. Our social occasion department offers lovely options for bridemaids, flower girls, mother of the bride, cocktail, and formal wear.

We believe finding your wedding gown should be a relaxing and personalized experience. Our intimate boutique provides a charming setting to allow you to feel like you have stepped away from all the pressure of wedding planning.

Through private appointments our bridal stylist dedicate time to listen to your vision so we can assist you in finding the ultimate gown that leaves you feeling confident and radiant.

Esmeralda's Boutique is conveniently located in Land O' Lakes, Florida. Appointments and Walk-ins are welcome. Feel free to make an appointment by calling us today at (813)-996-0139.

Follow Esmeralda's Boutique on

Esmeralda's Boutique 4
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 12/28/2018

12/28/18 wedding

I found a dress at Esmeralda’s that I loved more than my wedding gown. I decided that I would change after dinner and make it my party dress. Esmeralda’s was most accommodating with helping us find a mother of the bride dress and allowing me to have a perfect party dress that I didn’t need, but had to have.

Sent on 02/21/2019
    Esmeralda's Boutique 5
    Esmeralda's Boutique 6
    Esmeralda's Boutique 7
    Esmeralda's Boutique 8

Jasimon · Married on 03/25/2018

2.2
      2.0

The dress was beautiful. But I ordered it in July 2017 and it didn't come in until January 2018. They ordered the wrong dress the first time. Then when the wrong dress came in. They tried to get me to take that one. Instead. After my family and I talked with the manager. She ordered. The right dress. We asked for some compensation for the wait time and they refused to give a discount and we still had to wait another 3 months for the dress. Very disappointed with the service

Sent on 03/28/2018

Maria · Married on 07/07/2017

0.4
      0.5

Stay away from this place.esta senora engana a los clientes,vendiendo algo que jamas entrega.

Sent on 06/29/2018

Esmeralda's Boutique FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

• 6935 land o lakes blvd Land O Lakes, 34638 See on map
    8635289438 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday -Saturday 10:00 to 6:00