Chicago, IL 60615 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Eshays

Eshays customize shoes and attire for the rock-star chick to the modest woman walking down the aisle on her special day. We sell uniquely crafted items: from matching apparel for dogs and their owners to the latest trendy styles for the fashionable woman (ranging from sizes XS to 3X), while providing custom cups, as well as custom made shoes (from sneakers to wedding heels). We pride ourselves on providing unique, trendy and quality items at an affordable price. (Customize shoes online, customize shoes online, custom shoes for sale, Design Your Own Sneakers).

8 2015 12 40 12 am
3 2016 7 20 40 pm
16 2015 11 10 32 pm

19 Reviews for Eshays

Laura · Married on 06/25/2017

I bought a pair of shoes off Eshays to wear on my wedding day and I am beyond excited! They look great and there is no lack of quality. The customer service was also great! Very friendly and helpful! Overall, I love my purchase.

Denessa · Married on 02/02/2017

I ordered a pair of custom Air Force Ones and I love them. I'm extremely happy with the look, quality, and service I received from this company. My friends and family members went bananas after I placed the pictures on my social pages. I will definitely order from Eshays again.

Sarah · Married on 12/10/2016

Visiting the store while I was in the area visiting family I decided to come inside and check their store out. They had an overall good selection and even better customer service. I did go ahead and purchase a few last minute items that I needed. I will definitely check this store out again while in the area.

Eshays Pricing

Eshays Price Rates

Eshays FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Design, Printing
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 1
  • How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom, Personalized
  • What services do you provide? Design, Printing, Shipping, Express Shipping
  • What items are available? Clothing, Drink Accessories, Gift Boxes, Sunglasses
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 1 Month+
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? Yes
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? No