8532 Menard Ave., Morton Grove, IL 60053 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

b043bfc5e1c1b961 peacock
b043bfc5e1c1b961 peacock
Escape Entertainment L.L.C.

16 Reviews for Escape Entertainment L.L.C.

1 User photo

Escape Entertainment L.L.C. 1
  • Abtaha

Abtaha Ahmed · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Phenomenal!

We had the pleasure of having Dj Aumir play at our wedding. It was a phenomenal experience. He helped my wife and I organize our wedding and helped generate an entire itinerary. His lighting set up was incredible and the guests could not get enough of his music selection. He was able to customize his performance to our specific needs and he was able to deliver on all ends! Hands down, the best decision we made for our entire wedding!

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Nasir

Nasir Hussain · Married on 07/05/2019

Made My Wedding Memorable

The two features of a wedding (especially an Indian one) guests should remember forever are the music and the food. DJ Aumir made sure that our events would memorable. Simply put, he is the absolute best. From the first call I scheduled with Aumir I knew he is the right DJ for my events. I had three events on consecutive nights, and wanted a different vibe for each one. As soon as I explained what I was envisioning, Aumir knew exactly what I needed. He walked me through a game plan for each night, laying out various options that I would be interested in, and did not try to sell me on stuff I wouldn’t need. He has excellent rapport and connections with numerous live musicians. He got us a tabla player for the Mehndi (henna party) and a pianist and tabla player for the reception. The best part of the live music was how incredibly well he synced with them. They played off of each other’s energy and really kept the guests engaged all night. I have a pretty conservative Muslim family. HE GOT THEM ALL HYPED AND ON THE DANCE FLOOR. It reached the point where there were so many people on the dance floor that it ended up being too small! I also asked Aumir to coordinate and manage the schedule of events. Thanks to him, everything occurred on time and went off without a hitch! It has been two months since my wedding and guests are still telling me that these were the best wedding events they’ve attended. I’m always humbled to hear this because, truly, the credit goes to my fantastic vendors—particularly Aumir. I honestly cannot recommend Aumir enough and very highly recommend him. If you want somebody who takes pride and ownership of the product they put out, is truly talented, and invests everything into his craft, Aumir is that guy. Take your wedding to the next level. Book a professional DJ. Book a musician. Book Aumir.

Sent on 08/24/2019

Avani Patel · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Indian-American Fusion

DJ Aumir was absolutely amazing! We had no clue about the wedding reception process and he kindly advised us through the whole thing. He seamlessly created the best Indian-American fusion playlist. We wanted him to play older American songs mixed with current American music fused with Indian Bollywood songs and the result was amazing! Each song transitioned smoothly to the next, it never felt off or forced. Each song was perfectly timed where you got to enjoy the song enough to dance and then he would move onto the next song. He literally played hit after hit. My friends were telling me that they've never been to a wedding where so many people stayed on the dance floor and how amazing our DJ was! We went to three weddings right after ours and my siblings and I keep saying how Aumir was legit the best!

Sent on 08/18/2019