Escape Entertainment L.L.C.

Morton Grove, IL View map
$2,800 Most Popular Price

Mehnt B. Married on 11/13/2021

Hardworking and gifted DJ

We hired DJ Aumir for our 3 day destination wedding in Mexico. He worked closely with us to understand our music choice and did a fantastic job putting it together and keeping the dance floor going throughout the events. He was particularly great in finding good transitions between Hindi and English music given we wanted a mix of the 2.

Aside from that, he was also extremely diligent in terms of showing up the events well ahead of time to make sure everything was in order. The guests really liked him and his music choice as well and we wouldn't hesitate in recommending him to any of our friends for their Wedding.
    Tehmina A. Married on 10/30/2021

Amazing and professional!

I have to say hands down the best choice for a DJ! Aumir was incredibly professional as were the two guys who assisted him. Aumir made the whole experience so much fun! Guests kept saying it was one of the best wedding receptions they’ve been to! Everyone was dancing! Young and the not so young! Lol! Even the servers were dancing on the side of the hall!! That speaks volumes! He worked with what we needed and gave his advice on how to make the occasion so special! Highly recommend him for your next party!
  • Aliya
    Aliya K. Married on 07/04/2021

One word= Amazing

About 3. 5 years ago, my family hired Escape Entertainment for my brother's wedding events and they were absolutely amazing. Fast forward to 2021, when my sister got engaged, Escape was the first vendor we reached out too.

Aumir was so easy to work with! He is a phenomenal DJ. The lighting his company provided added a very unique touch to my sister's wedding. It is safe to say Escape Entertainment has become the official DJ for all of my family events. I highly recommend you choose Escape Entertainment for your next event, because I know you won't regret it!

Thank you Escape Entertainment for making my sister's wedding so wonderful! I look forward to working with you again!

8532 Menard Ave. Morton Grove, 60053
Location of (Escape Entertainment L.L.C.)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding