Erwin Gomez Salon & Spa

1519 Wisconsin Ave Nw "In The Heart Of Georgetown", Washington, DC 20007 Map · Phone number

About Erwin Gomez Salon & Spa

CONTACT US:

1519 Wisconsin Avenue N. W. Washington D.C. 20007
Phone: 202.333.7290
Email: info@erwingomezsalon.com

Boutique Salon & Spa Hours:
Mon, Tues ; Sat: 9-7 Wed, Thurs ; Fri: 9-8 Sun: 10-6

ABOUT US:

Over the past 22 years, as the National Makeup Artist and Eyebrow Guru for Washington D.C., I have humbly taken my place among the leading artists in the beauty industry to launch the flagship Erwin Gomez Salon & Spa. I believe in striving for excellence and creativity while maintaining a high standard of artistic integrity whether I am serving the influential international and Washingtonian community, or the famous celebrity set, as well as anyone who is need of radiating their inner beauty outward.

The Erwin Gomez Salon & Spa is proud to bring our guests a unique combination of beauty through artistry; substance through an education about our special process and carefully-selected products; spirituality through Erwin's Hispanic/Asian philosophy and sensibility as a Filipino; and customer service through our sedulous selection of elite staff from around the globe. We will provide our guests with an unparalleled Salon & Spa experience, which will start with the Eastern Dragon, who was used as an inspiration for the ethos of our new space located " In The Heart Of Georgetown " on Wisconsin Avenue. The Dragon's red color is to provide protection and good luck; five claws represent the power of a dynasty; noble brow celestial wisdom; rigorous body strength and protection; and winding tail motion and beauty.

The Flagship Erwin Gomez Salon & Spa proudly boast five-star accommodations and a quintessence of products including the Parisian-based makeup line " MAKE UP FOR EVER. " Erwin's philosophy of endorsing only the finest beauty treatments and product selections from around the globe have brought him international recognition.

m d49eb062b57d1e57195e45326140e6e1
n688580158 1519
m a245cf03db8e64e07a9462b6217e9bd1

7 Reviews for Erwin Gomez Salon & Spa

Kendra · Married on 10/01/2011

Erwin is a real artist. He's been doing my eyebrows for years. He did a fantastic job with my make-up for my wedding. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 11/06/2011

Kimberly · Married on 07/30/2011

Erwin Gomez is the best make-up artist. He has been doing my eyebrows for years. I had no doubt that I wanted him to do the make-up for my wedding. He came to our hotel early in the morning, calm and cool as always. His salon is no longer open but he still accepts appointments and clients at his home. He made me look AMAZING on my wedding day......need I say more =)

Sent on 09/13/2011

Allison · Married on 10/10/2010

I cannot say enough GOOD things about the Erwin Gomez Salon. First, Luigi Parasmo is a Magician for the hair! He worked with me and picked the best people to work on my entire bridal party (including the mothers). I've been going to Luigi for years, and I told him I couldn't get married without him... and I WAS RIGHT!

Second, Erwin did my makeup for 2 different events, and both times it was better than I could have imagined. The makeup stayed through all the tears, and lasted throughout both events. It was even hard to take off at the end of the night... which is always a good sign.

My photos turned out amazingly because of the work the Luigi and Erwin did. If you don't know where to go... GO HERE!!! They are FABULOUS!

Sent on 12/02/2010

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Erwin Gomez Salon & Spa FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Facials, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Massages, Spa

• Bellwether Events
    Bellwether Events Wedding Planners

Erwin and his staff produce absolutely beautiful work. They travel or you can go to their exquisite salon in Georgetown. Either way, my clients always feel relaxed and completely thrilled with the way they look after the work is completed. And it always holds up for hours and hours. I highly recommend them to all of my clients.

• Social Scene LLC
    Social Scene LLC Wedding Planners

It was so easy to work with Erwin and his staff and every client I have sent there has loved the experience! Sara Franklin, Social Scene LLC

• Votre Vu Skincare & French Facial Bachelorette Parties
    Votre Vu Skincare & French Facial Bachelorette Parties Wedding Hair & Makeup

Votre Vu thinks Erwin Gomez Salon & Spa is the ultimate experience...

• 1519 Wisconsin Ave Nw, "In The Heart Of Georgetown" Washington, 20007 See on map
    2023337290 (Phone number)