2104 East 17th Avenue, Denver, CO 80206 Map · Phone number

Follow Erin Lassahn Photography on

6 Reviews for Erin Lassahn Photography

• Krista

Krista · Married on 06/23/2012

Erin captured our wedding beautifully and the images she took are stunning! I have been told many many times that the pictures should be in a magazine, they are so amazing. My husband and i are not exactly comfortable in front of the camera but she made it easy and the results are AWESOME. i just wish she was still int he DC area so that we could work with her more often!
    If you want to have images that you will sigh over for years to come, absolutely hire Erin. She is INCREDIBLE.

Sent on 12/27/2012

Benedetta · Married on 11/12/2011

Erin is simply wonderful. She is the consummate professional and puts you at ease immediately because, let's face it, not many of us are used to having hundreds of photos taken of us in one day! She takes your wishes into account and is careful to get all posed photos that you want but her real strength is in her candid photos, which are always the best ones anyway! I highly recommend Erin...you will NOT be sorry!!!

Sent on 12/27/2011

Adena · Married on 11/05/2011

Erin took our engagement photos at the beginning of the summer. My fiance and I are so pleased with Erin's professionalism and quality of work. She made us feel comfortable and relaxed throughout the entire shoot. She made us laugh and show amazing emotions which in turn provided us with incredible pictures. I looked at many, many photographers and Erin's style is one of a kind, she tells a story through her pictures and has a creative eye for unique shots to capture the perfect moment. Erin provided us with a website to share with friends and family and guided us through the order process to get our pictures. She was very helpful throughout the whole process and always replied to emails promptly and never kept us guessing. We have already referred Erin to all of our friends and would strongly recommend Erin to anyone who is seeking fantastic photos.

Sent on 11/07/2011