Toledo, OH 43613 Map · Phone number

About Erin Heckler Photography

This journey I have started with photography has not ever been about the money, but yet, the ...experience, the opportunities and the amazing people I have met and shared a miniscule glimpse of their hearts along the way. Every compliment I receive or happy client I gain, my heart giggles and my eyes always fill with tears!!! I LOVE WHAT I DO....I slow time down and capture memories for these amazing people who have faith in me and my work!!!!! THAT IS AMAZING....BREATH-TAKING.....THE BEST EVER!!!!!

I feel blessed to be able to share in such a sacred, romantic moment..and all the while have a camera in my hand! I can truly say that I was given the gift of photography from greatest giver of all; God. When I thought I had nothing I could be proud of or stand for, He gave me photography. I cannot take sole credit for my work, though I have an overwhelming amount of passion for the work I do; that passion comes from the grace of my Savior.

I have not always lived the life to boast about, and most days I wish that I could change some paths I traveled down. But the paths I took, I never took alone…and for that…I AM FOREVER GRATEFUL to "the Man who died the death that we deserve and lived the life that we can never grasp."

Believe me when I say, that there is nothing in this life that can't be lived through! What I once thought would either destroy me or end me, was actually what saved me!

• Captured by Lydia
IMG8461
IMG01502

14 Reviews for Erin Heckler Photography

Courtney · Married on 08/28/2010

When searching out my wedding photographer (which was more important to me than any other detail on my wedding day) I looked for someone who had a heart of gold, and showed the love between the couple in their photographs...enter Erin Heckler Photography. From the moment we met her I knew she was who we wanted to share that special time with. She loves what she does so much and it shines through in every way! We got our engagement session and wedding photos done with Erin. My husband and I are not photogenic people either, but WOW! did Erin bring out the best in us. She was everything I could have ever dreamed for in a photographer and more. She was always available to talk to (even about stupid little details) and help me through the many stresses of wedding planning. Her photos are creative, unique, and most of all gorgeous! I didn't feel like just another number or dollar to her, she truly cared what our sessions turned out like and she took into consideration me and my husbands personalities, and helped them shine through in our photos! The day of our wedding Erin did the same and more, she kept me sane, and helped my dream come alive through every photo. I can't recommend her enough and would love to shout her praises from every rooftop. She is talented, flexible, creative, and such a great value. If you're looking for that photographer with the heart of gold, that will cry with you and gush and giggle with you, who won't charge you millions of dollars for quality work, who will be fast and efficient with photos but not sacrifice quality or work, look no further... you've found her without a doubt!!!!!!!!!! I look forward to every other photo opportunity with Erin, family shots, anniversary, maternity, newborn, and all throughout the years because I wouldn't dream of going anywhere else!!! <3

Sent on 10/10/2010

Kristy · Married on 09/19/2009

Erin Heckler is THE BEST photographer! She is beyond talented and has a gift like no one else! I have had three sessions with her: An Engagement,wedding, and a family session. Her heart is in her sessions and you can see the passion she has for people when you get to work with her. She is just as excited as you are about the photographs. She just has a nack for making you feel so comfortable. I love Erins work! I loved it so much, I have referred many friends and family members over the years, and I will continue to do so. I look forward to maternity shoots, baby photos, and my 50th wedding anniversary photos with Erin! -Kristy Thompson

Sent on 10/04/2010

Sarah · Married on 08/08/2009

Erin Heckler was the photographer at my wedding, and I know I couldn't have made a better choice! She was so personable, and was such a great resource to have when I had any wedding questions - not to mention the photos were phenomenal! She knew how to add her creative touch but still stay true to my style. I felt very comfortable around her, and it is obvious that she sincerely loves her work. Thank you Erin!

-Sarah Kaiser

Sent on 10/14/2010

Erin Heckler Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums