Erin Hearts Court

• Kelsey Combe Photography

6 Reviews for Erin Hearts Court

• Shalina

Shalina · Married on 10/11/2014

i love erin and courtney!! not only are they super talented photographers, but they are the loveliest couple and super fun to be around.. and you definitely want to surround yourself with people that you like on your wedding day!! we did both engagement and wedding photos with this vendor. I selected them over other photographers because they had inspiring candid shots in their portfolios. they also were able to tell me shots that would work well with my specific venue/spacing/lighting ..and shots that would be hard to capture – and I completely appreciated the honesty. ultimately what made me select them was that they were creative, but also understood logistics/planning/organization which is very important to me. most of the other photographers I interviewed said they would be able to capture all of the scenarios I asked about – so basically “yesing” me whereas erin & court gave it to me straight.. and as I mentioned initially they were a really fun and down to earth couple. my husband doesn’t like to be photographed so it was equally important that the photographers could make him feel comfortable during the shoots ..and erin & court did just that. they are the type of couple that you can stay connected to long after the wedding day is over and photos are received.

Sent on 10/12/2015

Robin · Married on 05/12/2012

Erin and Court are amazing! Not only were they amazing photographers they are so flexible and easy to work with. They come prepared with everything from extra towels to blotting papers for the pesky skin oil. I would recommend their services to anyone!

Sent on 05/28/2012

Shira · Married on 07/23/2011

Erin and Courtney are simply...the BEST. They create a story with all the photos they take and are an unbelievable team. They are so easy to work with and helped make our day one of the best of our lives thus far! We were able to put our trust in them to capture the magic of the day.

Sent on 10/05/2011

• Napa, 94558 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Erin Hearts Court)