Erin Cleveland Events

Lynchburg, VA View map Visit website

Based in central Virginia, Erin Cleveland Events is a wedding and event planning company. This firm is owned and operated by the eponymous Erin Cleveland, who boasts over eight years of experience in the industry. Along with having planned student events at a local University, Erin offers her creative flair and expertise to engaged couples looking to create one-of-a-kind nuptial celebrations.

In addition to ceremonies and receptions, Erin Cleveland Events can also assist with planning rehearsal dinners. Erin offers a range of packages to suit the needs of any couple. Full planning packages are available and include services such as researching and booking vendors, along with creative design. For couples who have also started organizing their event, partial planning services are available, as well as day-of coordination. Depending on the package chosen, this dedicated planner can assist with a variety of tasks, including:

• Budget analysis
  • Guest list management
  • Event design
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Sammie
    Sammie V. Married on 05/01/2022

Incredible event coordinating by really lovely people!

I can not say enough good things about Erin and her assistant, Steph, for coordinating our wedding on May 1st. When I met Erin at our walkthrough at the venue 6 weeks prior, I immediately felt stress lifting off my shoulders. She put me at ease with her wonderful demeanor and sense of humor. She conducted our ceremony rehearsal efficiently and commands attention and respect when working. On wedding day, she was on her feet the entire day handling deliveries and setup. I trusted her and Steph fully to execute each step of the wedding, staying on time and letting me enjoy the benefits of all the planning put in. My husband would recommend her services over and over again to any engaged couple searching for someone competent to make wedding dreams a reality. Thank you Erin!!
  • Lisa
    Lisa G. Married on 07/31/2021

Erin is seriously incredible!!!!

Erin the THE BEST!!!!! I hired Erin for Day/Month Of coordination and genuinely was blown away. From helping with a floral emergency to texting me to check in on how I was doing, Erin insured the planning process and the wedding day went as smoothly as possible. She is an incredibly hard worker that always strives for the highest quality in her events. My wedding would not have been the same if Erin was not a part of it.

Erin Cleveland Events's reply:

Hi Lisa, I am so grateful for you and Preston and the fact that I got to watch you walk down the aisle. what a special and lovely day it was! I'm so glad we get to keep working together now :)) love you both!
  • Lauren
    Lauren K. Married on 06/10/2021

Helps With Your Every Need!!

Erin was my wedding planner that went above and beyond for me during the wedding planning process and the day of the wedding. Although COVID canceled my wedding plans, Erin was so supportive of the situation and rescheduled our day easily. She was quick to respond to all my emails, came to my vendor meetings, and was always updating my timeline to fit my needs. On the day of my wedding, her staff treated me and my husband like a queen and king. I didn't have to lift a finger for anything, she was always there helping me get to the next place. Her staff even held on to my husband's wallet for the whole wedding because he forgot to leave it in our hotel room. 10/10 recommend Erin and her team!!

Erin Cleveland Events's reply:

Lauren, I'm so so glad that in the midst of a crazy year you were still able to have your dream wedding. you and Bobby were so much fun to work with and I loved how elegant everything was about your day. sending love to you both!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Real Weddings

• Caleb & Britanie
    39 photos · 08/31/2019

Team

Erin Cleveland
Erin Cleveland
Lead Planner

I'm here to make your wedding day as stress-free and seamless as possible. Working with brides and grooms to make their event exactly the way they want it is my passion, and getting to know the couples is my favorite part.

N/A Lynchburg, VA, 24551
(904) 738-5582
Location of (Erin Cleveland Events)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding