New York, New York, NY 10029 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Pricing

About Erin Calderon - harpist

A wedding performer in New York, New York, Erin Calderon has been providing couples and their guests with wedding entertainment for over 13 years. A professional harpist, Erin specializes in elegant music for ceremonies and receptions. With a repertoire ranging from Bach to Led Zepplin, Erin Calderon is sure to craft a one-of-a-kind wedding experience for all involved!

Erin Calderon offers her couples a variety of wedding entertainment services. Said services include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Rehearsal dinner music
  • Ceremony music
  • Cocktail hour music
  • Reception music
  • Sample music
  • Instrumentals
  • New songs

Areas Covered

Erin Calderon provides wedding entertainment to couples located in New York, New York. Services are extended to those in the five boroughs and surrounding areas.

Follow Erin Calderon - harpist on

Erin Calderon - harpist 4
Erin Calderon - harpist 5

Miriam · Married on 09/29/2018

Truly awesome

Erin was wonderful to work with! She was extremely prompt with responses and worked around my obnoxious work schedule to find a time to meet to go over the music (even when I had to cancel last minute!). She learned a song that I requested for the procession and even worked something out with the rabbi on the day of that she would play music as my husband and I circled one another (part of the jewish ceremony). Her music and playing were beautiful and definitely set the tone for the rest of the day. I highly recommend her, you won't regret it!

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Erin Calderon - harpist 6
    Erin Calderon - harpist 7
    Erin Calderon - harpist 8

Erin Calderon - harpist's reply:

Thank you Miriam! It was a pleasure to be a part of your beautiful ceremony, and I love the photos you sent. Congratulations!

Christine · Married on 06/30/2018

Aside from being a wonderful musician, Erin was wonderful to work with! She was great at communicating and reliable. Her harp playing made my wedding day even more memorable for my guests. Very pleased.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Erin Calderon - harpist's reply:

Thank you Christine! It was a pleasure to work with you as well.

Jenna · Married on 05/18/2018

I always knew I wanted a harpist for my wedding. I found Erin on Gigmasters and was immediately drawn to her! Her talent is just incredible! Throughout the process she was sooo sweet and helpful in making sure she could do what I wanted for my ceremony. I picked songs from right off of her website and I could not have been more happy! She even went out of her way and setup a call with me to go through the order of the processional and when I asked her for suggestions she had plenty that worked with my vision. All of my guests have been raving about how beautiful the music was and she truly made my ceremony that much more magical and special. I would recommend her to anyone in a heart beat! She is so amazing and it was such a pleasure to have her be a part of our day!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Erin Calderon - harpist Pricing

Erin Calderon - harpist Price Rates

Erin Calderon - harpist FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 375.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 375.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Learn New Songs, Sample Music, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Orchestra
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Harp
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances

• Formal Affair DJ Services
    Formal Affair DJ Services Wedding DJs

Erin is an excellent choice for your wedding. She is very talented and a true professional. I highly recommend her.

• Black Tie Affair Band
    Black Tie Affair Band Wedding Bands

Black Tie Affair has worked with Erin Knight for a number of years, and we often reccomend her for weddings in the Upstate area. She is an excellent harpist, and a pleasure to work with. Black Tie Affair Band / www.blacktieaffairband.com

• Trio 864
    Trio 864 Wedding Musicians

We have colleagued with Erin for several years and are happy to recommend her! She is an incredibly talented harpist and will no doubt make your day even more beautiful. She is very thorough in regard to the client's needs and will take great care making sure you are beyond pleased with your wedding music--can't recommend her highly enough!

• New York New York, New York, 10029 See on map