2736 Watson Drive C, Charlotte, NC 28208 Map · Phone number

About Erika Swift Events

Erika Swift Events is a wedding planning business based in Charlotte, North Carolina that creates unforgettable experiences and memories. Their team has been honing their craft throughout the years, turning each couple’s dream into a reality by going above and beyond in both design and decor.

Erika Swift Events will handle all the details with professional expertise so that couples can relax and enjoy their celebration. They offer full planning and design for busy professionals who need someone to take control of their whole wedding and manage all the elements with style and grace. They also have lighter planning options, such as a concierge service, for couples who want custom assistance and month-of coordination for those who need help with bringing all the final touches together. Services include:

• Vendor referrals and coordination

love
reception seats

8 Reviews for Erika Swift Events

Kortnie · Married on 05/06/2017

Erika is amazing! She was such a great help on our big day. We knew everything would be handled and didn't worry about a thing :)

Sent on 07/17/2017

Danielle · Married on 12/10/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Erika. I had never planned a big event before, much less a wedding and I'm so happy I splurged on having a wedding planner. Erika kept me on a timeline and reminded me about the little things that I would have forgotten. She recommended a fantastic florist, photographer, and party rental place and attended vendor meetings with me. The best part was when her services kicked in full gear the month before the wedding and she managed all the vendors and kept me calm throughout. She handled everything at the venue and the wedding day ran incredibly smoothly. I was able to fully enjoy my wedding day without a worry. She worked so hard ensuring everything was set up exactly as I wanted. I can't imagine having planned a wedding without Erika. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Marina · Married on 10/17/2015

Erika Swift Saved our wedding day. I had so much anxiety from the moment we got engaged, becasue we had a biracial wedding. My husband is Serbian, and I am Mexican. I knew the wedding planning was not going to be easy! I hired Erika, and it was the best choice i have ever made (other than marrying my best friend :) ). She planned the wedding of my dreams, was responsive to emails, and calls, helped me sort of ideas, kept my husband and I happy and relaxed throughout the whole process. The wedding day ran smoothly, and my guests were so happy and impressive with our wedding!
    Aside from this, i got sick before the wedding, and Erika made sure I had EVERYTHING i needed to feel 100% better the next day!
    She truly is a gift from the heavens! THANK YOU ERIKA!!

Marina and Miljan Kokotovic :)

Sent on 01/26/2016

Erika Swift Events FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 45.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 120.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

• 2736 Watson Drive C, C Charlotte, NC, 28208 See on map
    4808685092 (Other Phone Number)
    9am-6pm