Erika Smeltz Photography

Lancaster, PA View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Hi, my name is Erika Smeltz. Let me start off by saying "Congratulations" on your engagement. This is such an exciting time to plan!

I am a central Pennsylvania based photographer but I LOVE to travel. So, "yes" I would be available for destination weddings. I am very central to Lancaster, York, and Harrisburg areas. I have already done weddings in further areas such as Gettysburg, Maryland and Delaware.

I offer a few packages and I recently started adding an "a la carte" option, to best maximize a custom package that fits all your wedding needs and desires. I understand that what one bride may love another may not. No worries, I got you covered with all your wedding photographic needs. We will go over all this in a consultation.

All my photography collections include a 1-1 wedding consultation and engagement session at a location of your choice.

Please send all inquires about your wedding date at erikasmeltz@yahoo.com or through wedding wire itself. I look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your time!

Erika Smeltz Photography LLC

erikasmeltz@yahooo.com

717.682.9013

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Albums
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Save the Date

Valeria Married on 05/18/2018
    Erika was our photographer this past weekend for our wedding and she was amazing!!! She was awesome to work with and our engagement pictures were amazing so I can't wait until we get to see the wedding photos! All of our vendors worked amazing together and made our dream come true!! Our wedding day was PERFECT :)
    Melinda Married on 06/25/2016
    Erika was very responsive to my initial inquiry, was willing to meet me in another city to discuss her work, and a pleasure to work with at all stages of wedding preparation. Her professionalism at our first meeting over coffee immediately put me at ease. At the conclusion of our meeting, I was quite confident that we had chosen the perfect wedding photographer. Erika was willing to do engagement photos in multiple locations, unique wedding shots from rooftops and shots taken from the ground to capture the church architecture. She and her assistant were attentive to every detail on the wedding day, including things we requested and those which she captured with a knowing eye. The end result of 16 months of planning?!? FABULOUS PHOTOS!!
    Lauren Married on 05/14/2016
    Erika was accommodating, thoughtful and creative. Our final albums had pictures taken that I had no idea were taken! That's the whole idea right?! Thank you erika!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Deals

Erika Smeltz Photography 1
Discount
I offer military discounts on all services from the wedding package itself to your finished products and prints. I offer 10% per bride or groom. If you are both military then 20% will be the effective discount.

Extreme Beauty Makeup Extreme Beauty Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Erika was a pleasure to work with!! She showcased my makeup in such a way that her photo was used on my business cards. She was up beat down to earth and made the day fun for not only me but the client!! I really look forward to working with her in the future!!!

DJ Jimmy Jam DJ Jimmy Jam Wedding DJs

Erika has the eye to capture that special image. Contact her today to make your event memorable!

Le Petit Mariage Le Petit Mariage Wedding Hair & Makeup

I think Erika has a style that captures the joy and excitement of each wedding she shoots.

Lancaster
Location of (Erika Smeltz Photography)
Harrisburg, Lancaster, York See on map

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding