183 Sunshine Dr, Pulaski, WI 54162 Map · Phone number

About Erika Krause Photography

Hello! I am a portrait and lifestyle photographer based out of Pulaski, Wi. I specialize in newborn, child, maternity, family and wedding photography. I would love to meet and chat with you about your photography needs. The easiest way to contact me is via email: info@erikakrause.com Thanks and I hope to connect with you soon!

img3641fxmt
bcf8a1de66a1ff38 1443097087330 40
img1931fx

2 Reviews for Erika Krause Photography

Tamara & Jeremy · Married on 05/01/2015

Choosing a photographer seemed daunting to me. How do you narrow down from the sea of options out there. We received a few recommendations and set to the task of research. My family had used Erika for family portraits and a wedding as well but I wanted to make sure she was right for me. The more I dug the more I fell in love with her style and personality. During our engagement session, she was easy to talk to and made us feel comfortable, and for photos that makes things so much easier! We laughed and posed and before I knew it we were done! The day of the wedding came and she thought of things I never imagined. She took pictures of everything and I cannot believe the shots she got. The pictures I have I will cherish forever and am over the moon with the quality. She is immensely creative and professional. I cannot wait to book her for updated family portraits!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Katie · Married on 10/09/2009

Erika is an OUTSTANDING photographer!! We absolutely LOVED her!! She moved quickly, which was nice since we had a lot of kids that ended up being photographed. She also caught a lot of action shots, which are SO fun. She is super personable and easy to work with, I have already recommended her to others as well!

Sent on 10/23/2009

Erika Krause Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• 183 Sunshine Dr Pulaski, 54162 See on map