About Erika Event Painting

Your special night transformed into a timeless work of art.

I am a Live Event Painter and Celebration Artist based out of New York City and Long Island (will travel!), who attends special events to paint the event and it's guests as the night unfolds. Events I've painted include wedding ceremonies, wedding receptions, bar and bat mitzvahs, birthday parties, anniversry parties, sweet sixteens, corporate parties, holiday parties, and fundraisers.

I capture the mood of the evening through paint and add fine details after the event to ensure a high quality work of art. Guests love seeing how the painting transforms throughout the night and I have fun interactin with guests as they seach for themselves or their friends in the painting.

For Availability, Packages, and Pricing, email erikaeventpainting@gmail.com or call Erika directly at (516) 582-4218.

Categories: Wedding Service

Regions serviced: Long Island

Follow Erika Event Painting on

20 Reviews for Erika Event Painting

User Photos
todo alt text
todo alt text

Erika was amazing to work with! Friendly, personable, and professional just to name a few of her outstanding qualities. Selecting an event painter is an awesome extra but having Erika do our painting made it one of our favorite parts of the entire wedding. All of our guests are still talking about how amazing she was and loved watching her work. We do not even have the finished product yet but after seeing her end of the night work I know it will be amazing. If you are hesitant on splurging for the event painter I would definitely do it if your budget allows and I would 200% reach out to Erika. Her Instagram has her work and it really does speak for itself. I cannot wait to hang our finished canvas in our new home! THANKS ERIKA!!!!

Profile Picture Gabby, 10/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Erika is so talented and easy to working with! We are so happy with our beautiful painting! We definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Nichole, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Erika did a beautiful job on our wedding painting. From the start, she was so friendly, professional, and easy to work with. She made sure that what was important to us was reflected in our painting. Everyone at the wedding enjoyed watching the painting come to life during the reception. It was a huge hit and we had so many people saying how unique and exciting it was. At the end of the night, the painting was amazing! It looked just like my husband and I, our friends, and family. We were so excited to see the painting once the touch-ups in the studio were done and we were blown away. Erika is incredibly talented and we highly recommend her to everyone who wants to add this unique and one of a kind touch to their wedding or any event.

Profile Picture Amy, 9/9/17, 6 Reviews