Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Erik R. Soto Photography

Life is about experiences...Capture the moment!!

Erik R. Soto Photography

I am a Los Angeles (Torrance/Whittier) and San Diego California photographer. I specialize in wedding, event, portrait, headshot and commercial photography. I have a deep passion for photography.

My love of photography started at early on in my life. With my love of magazines, books and other imagery that captured my eye and my soul.

After a devastating car accident in 2004, my life took a new road. I faced two back surgeries as a result. Soon I realized I wanted to find something that would still keep me alive. So I enrolled in a local photography course. I didn’t know what would happen to me after my surgeries but what I did know was at least I could always take photos. Within days into the course I knew this was something that inspired me. I realized this was my calling. I spent countless hours pouring over books, magazines, any thing photography related. I took thousands of photos and hundreds of rolls of film. I ate, slept and lived to take photos. I knew then this was what I was supposed to be doing.

Today, Erik R. Soto Photography is well known throughout Torrance, California and surrounding areas of Ca. I serve Los Angeles, Orange, Inland Empire and San Diego counties. When you book me as your photographer, you can rest assured in knowing that I will "personally" be the only one taking your portraits. My goal is to provide you with the best and most personal service possible, making you feel like you are my only customer. I will try to make your portrait experience relaxing and enjoyable, so that you will have fun. To me, every photography experience is new and unique in its own way, keeping me excited about what I am doing!

Thank you for your interest in Erik R. Soto Photography.

Life is about experiences...Capture the moment!!

Erik Soto

Owner / Photographer

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Los Angeles

Follow Erik R. Soto Photography on

15 Reviews for Erik R. Soto Photography

4.1

Erik and his company are fantastic service providers. Their photos are truly amazing!! They have gone far out of the responsibilities for a photography company and really saved the day and much more for us. They are amazing at turn around for all our stuff. We got sooo many photographs its unbelievable. After I met with them to make our photo choices they were able to turn out our stuff really fast and with great quality. We just needed to make a follow up appointment to pick up our stuff. It was easy. They are sooo nice they and go out of their way to help you out from the day you first meet with them. They really make sure you have a wonderful experience. I totally disagree with JP & TJ and Love Bug. Erik treated us so well. He is really a good example of the Golden Rule. Everything turned out fantastic and really quick too. Its such an easy process and the photos are amazing. Thank you Erik for giving us such wonderful memories!!

Profile Picture M, 6/4/11, 1 Review
0.0

100% agree with "Love Bug" Got our photos 17 months after our wedding. He or assistant will not communicate with you after your event. I blocked my number from him, so that he would answer my call, and when he finally answered he said " I will not speak to you, your photos are in the mail" and then he HUNG UP on me. I still didn't receive my photos for another 3 weeks! We contacted the BBB and reported him. He meets with you at a coffee shop to be "personal"..... just a scam... I would not recommend Erik to ANYONE!!! HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Tammy, 4/24/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Fabulous photos. I am so happy for the work Erik R. Soto Photography did. Thank you so much for all your hard work. The day was horrible but you managed to pull through! My husband was sick with the flu but you never showed it. Great job. The book was cute and the prints are so perfect my family loved them!

I have recommended them to all of my friends and family. best part of the whole thing was how nice and caring they were through this experience.

Profile Picture Janelle, 1/3/09, 1 Review

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

1522781777 2a2d9cc316876c63 1210268425672 0242 reception edited

Free Engagement Session

Redeem In-Store
Book your 2010 wedding with Erik R. Soto Photography and recieve a free engagement session.
#WW53df85c5f3ba3e24
1522781777 2a2d9cc316876c63 1210268425672 0242 reception edited

$850 Lover's Wedding Special

Redeem In-Store
This packages includes 4 hours of coverage Photo Album containing 100 4x6 color proof prints Four Sheets of prints Each sheet contains: 1 - 8x12 2 - 5x7s 5 - Wallets Standard Resolution CD Pasword protected proofing website This special is valid thru 12/31/09 Please call ASAP to reserve your 2009/2010 date!
#WW0303b6d6932f1e38

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Thank you, for choosing www.DesignBands.com as your source for quality Designer Wedding Bands. We are honored and always look forward to working with you. Please contact us if you should have any questions regarding our fine line of Wedding Band products and services... Sincerely, www.DesignBands.com 1-800-706-1106

Very professional and easy to work with. We highly recommend Erik R. Soto photography for beautiful photographs at affordable prices.

21143 Hawthorne Blvd 346, Torrance, CA 90503   See On Map