Puerto Rico, Dorado, PR 00646 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Erik Kruthoff Photography

My role on the wedding day is to be a storyteller. I look for artful and meaningful images within the day's natural progression. I don't shoot to a list and enter every wedding with no agenda. I simply observe, react and compose. Each wedding is as unique as its' participants. I use my training done alongside Pulitzer Prize finalist and Magnum Photographers and apply it to wedding photography.

I specialize in documenting weddings using a candid and natural photojournalism style. I strive to capture beautiful real moments in an artistic way with minimal interference or orchestration on my part.

I have been photographing weddings for over 10 years and have shot over 100 destination weddings.

I charge a simple flat rate for coverage for the entire day. I also always include the finished images in every package. I want to you to have all your pictures!

Lots of my clients choose me because I don't only shoot weddings. My photography work has been featured in international exhibitions and been published by organizations such as National Geographic, The Nature Conservancy, Brides Magazine, Four Seasons Magazine, Harvard Law Review, and many others.

y1a9932
hildene wedding erik kruthoff photography

• Real Weddings 46

6 Reviews for Erik Kruthoff Photography

Deborah · Married on 05/05/2018

Every time i look at my daughters wedding pictures I cry. Erik was able to capture all our memories of the beautiful day. It was so nice to not have to worry about pulling out my phone to make sure and get a picture. He was so easy to work with and stayed later than we had anticipated. I'm so happy that Erik was our photographer. Thank you Erik. We could't be happier with our pictures. You are the best!!!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Jennifer · Married on 05/20/2017

First and most importantly, my wedding photos are amazing. I read in previous reviews that Erik blended in like one of the family and this was so true. He immediately immersed himself in my crazy family. Erik took time out of his schedule to FaceTime with me before the big day. This really put my mind at ease, as he was very flexible and genuinely excited to photograph our wedding. He really wanted to get to know us and what kind of photos we desired. He had never photographed a wedding on Pearl Island (Bahamas), but assured us that was not a problem. Erik captured the day and night perfectly. Any time I saw a good photo op, Erik was already there. I have received so many compliments on how awesome our photographer was and how great the pictures turned out. To top it off, we got a sample of our photos in 1 week and all of them in 3 weeks! I would definitely recommend Erik for your special day!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Katherine · Married on 06/13/2015

I cannot rave more about Erik. He was so easy and fun to work with - incredibly responsive, professional, flexible and talented. He is especially good at capturing special moments of the day/night and making the portrait pictures quick, easy, painless and well thought out. You can tell he absolutely LOVES what he does and strives to find the perfect picture. He is also an awesome person - please use him.

Sent on 09/23/2015

Erik Kruthoff Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,799.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Digital Files, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Prints, Proofs