EriePics™ by Erie Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,200 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,200 Most Popular Price

Erie Wedding & Event Services has been “Creating & Capturing YOUR Unique Memories” in the Erie County & Erie, PA area since 2006.

Your love story is made up of the moments you share. Your Wedding Day is the culmination of those moments. And, your Wedding Day will go by in a blur. Erie Wedding & Event Services will be there to capture every moment, whether big or small, to preserve this chapter in your epic love story. After all, you never get a do-over for your Wedding Day.

We're made up of a select group of professional photographers with one common passion: To help Capture YOUR Unique Memories. Your Wedding Day is NEVER contracted out. You can trust that your photography team has been hand selected based on their talent, experience, and personality. We know how important your Wedding Day is to you....and it's just as important to us. Many of our Wedding Day Photography Packages include 2 shooters PLUS an assistant, a combination of prints & digitals, AND a complimentary engagement session. Because we're focused soley on your story we offer a personalized experience with several shooting & editing styles, a variety of packges for different budgets, and a level of communication that's hard to find in Wedding Professionals.

And...SURPRISE...we're more than Photography! We're one of the only teams managed by a real Wedding Planner and we work alongside our other team members for Videography, Disc Jockey, Day of Coordination, and even a fun Photo Booth! Contact us today to find out about how we can set your wedding day apart from others and make it a fantastic success!

Can't wait to talk about your Wedding Vision!

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3200

Multi. Locations
Digital Files
Prints
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Toning
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Erica P. Married on 06/07/2021

Erie Wedding and Events Is Top Notch!

Eve and her team were very easy to communicate with and they paid attention to every detail of my request. My family and friends remarked on how much they enjoyed the music selection and that they were also impressed. I had a few odd songs from way back and they were somehow able to located those songs. I cannot say enough positives about this experience and I would not hesitate to book them for another event.

EriePics™ by Erie Photography's reply:

Thanks Erica!! It felt SO GOOD to be out at your event celebrating! I'm really happy your guests enjoyed themselves. I can't thank you enough for allowing us to serve your celebration!
    Marygail H. Married on 09/20/2020

Picture Perfect Experience!!

This is my fourth (and last) pregnancy and I had never thought I would ever have any way to document it. I reached out to Erie Wedding and Event Services to see if there was anything that they could do to help me out and they not only were able to accommodate me, but they personalized the entire shoot to make me feel beautiful and special. They were very professional but also made the shoot very relaxed and fun! When I saw the photographs, they were better that I could have ever imagined. Erie Wedding and Event Services not only met, but exceeded my expectations and I couldn’t recommend them to handle your special event enough!

EriePics™ by Erie Photography's reply:

You are a beautiful and glowing mama to be...for the fourth time. I can’t wait to meet your little guy and take newborn pics as well!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

EriePics™ by Erie Photography 1
Exclusive

1001 State Street Erie, PA, 16501
814-350-2333
Location of (EriePics™ by Erie Photography)
Buffalo, NY, 14201 See on map
Meadville, PA, 16335 See on map
Clymer, NY, 14724 See on map

EriePics™ by Erie Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does EriePics™ by Erie Photography include in the starting price?

EriePics™ by Erie Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Proofs

What photography services does EriePics™ by Erie Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

EriePics™ by Erie Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does EriePics™ by Erie Photography offer?

EriePics™ by Erie Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does EriePics™ by Erie Photography offer?

EriePics™ by Erie Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does EriePics™ by Erie Photography offer for wedding events?

EriePics™ by Erie Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend EriePics™ by Erie Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

EriePics™ by Erie Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does EriePics™ by Erie Photography offer?

EriePics™ by Erie Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding