501 S Lakewood Ave, Baltimore, MD 21224 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Erica Lynn Studios

Erica Lynn Studios is a East coast based photographer, specializing in romantic and timeless photographs.

Years from now, you may not remember what the cake tasted like or what music was playing, but these photographs will bring you back to those moments every time. If you are looking for photographs that last a lifetime, than I am your girl!

I want every couple to feel comfortable and excited on their day. Nothing makes me happier than working with those who want all of their details documented.

I hope to meet you and start planning out your big day!

Sincerely,

Toast to the Bride
Father Daughter Dance
Father Daughter Dance
THE Dress
Dancing into marriage like...
Dancing into marriage like...
Dance with Me!
9r3a9885 1 51 783245 1568582230

3 Reviews for Erica Lynn Studios

Lauren · Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely Incredible!!

Words can't even begin to describe how terrific Erica is to work with! She is easy-going, extremely professional, and responsive to emails. She made our staged photos fun and we both felt very comfortable in front of the camera. Additionally, Erica's photos were incredible, our family and friends are still raving about them! Erica takes the time to capture the exact pictures that you want by listening to your vision and focusing on your style. Hire her for your wedding, engagement photos, family portraits, etc. She's worth every penny!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Erica Lynn Studios's reply:

Aww thank you so much! It was so much fun shooting your engagement. You and Jake were a blast to spend time with on your wedding day as well! I cannot wait for family portraits when your fur babies arrive!!

Sara Piccioni · Married on 09/23/2017

A fresh eye and great talent

Erica is a true pleasure to work with. Planning a wedding can be so stressful but having her as our photographer was the easiest most pleasant experience we could have imagined even though she played such a large role in our big day. Her photos are absolutely amazing and communicating with her is a breeze! She’s so talented and clearly enjoys what she does. I have already recommended her to so many couples, one of which has chosen to have her as their wedding photographer, and I will continue to recommend for years to come. Erica is also more than a wedding photographer! We will be using her for our family photos this fall! She’s the best!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Erica Lynn Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount