516 Selby Ave, Saint Paul, MN 55102 Map · Phone number

About Ergo Floral

Ergo, latin for therefore, is a transitional phrase used to get to the heart of the matter. It embraces the business with both simplicity and elusiveness. The fragile nature of our work, commands an intentionality to be slow and appreciate. It can be grand or intimate but always inspiring. Our shop offers an opportunity to embrace intentionality in our own lives and those of others, appreciating good design and the fleeting beauty of nature, ergo flowers and plants.

Inspired by the seasons we are dedicated to sourcing the freshest and most local blooms to create custom floral designs and installations that are individually tailored to each event, space, and atmosphere.

Located in the historic Cathedral Hill district of St Paul, Fleur de Lis has captured the hearts of our clients for nearly 40 years with the freshest most beautiful flowers.

• Sweet Peas Floral
image 51 327401 v7

40 Reviews for Ergo Floral

• Annabel

Annabel Bavage · Getting married on 01/01/2022

Exactly what I envisioned!

I am so happy I found Ergo Floral (their new name). I last minute decided I wanted a professionally made bouquet, so, 3 weeks before my wedding, I asked around to see if I could still get one made. Ergo was so accommodating and seemed to know exactly what I was looking for. They were so great and so affordable (a rare find among florists I discovered) that I kept asking them to make more and more arrangements, boutonnieres, corsages, etc., and they could not have been more accommodating and friendly throughout the whole process! Most importantly, the flowers were incredible. My bouquet was absolutely stunning and incorporated all the colors, textures, and shapes I had envisioned. The same goes for the corsages, boutonnieres, and centerpiece I had made for the head table. If I were to do it all over again, I would still choose Ergo!

Sent on 02/01/2020
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 08/25/2018

Perfect florist for a Twin Cities Wedding

What first drew me to Fleur de Lis for my wedding day was their palpable enthusiasm for our wedding from the very first meeting. What I never could have dreamed of was how absolutely perfect they made our floral arrangements fit the style and needs of our wedding. They truly listened to my thoughts and dreams for the Big Day, and they went above and beyond to create stunning pieces that made the wedding just pop. The colors of the arrangements were absolutely perfect and in line with the color scheme of the wedding, and they made the most stunning, jaw dropping bridal bouquet that I was complimented on all day. They are also completely fair with their prices, which won't break your wedding budget. I would have paid double for what I got from Fleur de Lis, but I didn't have to! I highly recommend Fleur de Lis if you're looking for an outstanding wedding florist!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Esme Gitis-Miles · Married on 08/11/2018

Thank you, Fleur de Lis!

Our wedding flowers were beyond exceptional. Chuck and his team turned our tent into a sunflower wonderland. I could not have hoped for anything better. Truly, it was perfect.

Sent on 03/19/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Ergo Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 14.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 95.00
    $ 250.00
    $ 3000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Modern
    Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• 516 Selby Ave Saint Paul, MN, 55102 See on map
    Monday to Friday: 9-5pm Saturday: 9-2pm Sunday: 10-2 pm
    Location of (Ergo Floral)