Epoch Bridal

Chicago, IL View map

Style.

We're a departure from what you expect; always fresh, never outdated. Our work blends a classic approach with a vintage edge resulting in timeless looks that are a reflection of your distinct personal style - Something you'll (really) love in photos for years to come.

Clarity.

We know surpises are best left for birthday parties, not wedding days. That's why we sit down with you to get to know your needs and make sure we are on the same page before the big day. Planning your wedding is hard enough. Working with us won't be.

Good Times.

We're a bunch of cool folks who love what we do. The bottom line is we try to make the experience of working with us fun. And whether you're a client or a stranger who wanders into our studio - there's a decent chance you're going to enjoy yourself.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$60

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$185.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$185.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$185.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Melissa
    Melissa F. Married on 06/08/2019

Jo Levy & Annie Framstad at Epoch Salon

Jo Levy is a fantastic makeup artist! Epoch Salon in Chicago recommended Jo to be my makeup artist for my wedding and I am so grateful they did. I first worked with Jo for my engagement pictures and they turned out flawless. For the engagement shoot, I wanted a slightly heightened natural look. Jo took the time to listen to my concerns (my skin flushes very easily and I was worried about becoming too red while standing in the sun for an hour) and incorporated steps to prevent redness without caking foundation on. During my makeup trial for my wedding, Jo used liquid foundation to see which one I liked better (she used airbrush for my engagement pictures) and tried multiple eye shadow techniques for me to choose from. Jo also uses only organic products which I really appreciate; I am allergic to certain eye makeup products and I had no reaction to anything Jo used. I am so appreciate of Jo's talent and I will certainly be seeing her again for any special occasion.
    Annie Framstad has been my hair stylist for years and I knew she had to do my wedding hair style as well. Annie is a redhead herself so she truly understands how different reds can look and how to use red hair dye to enhance your natural features. I typically wear my hair down so for my wedding I wanted to wear it up out of my face. Annie set aside plenty of time in her schedule for my wedding hair trial so that we could try multiple styles until we got it perfect. I asked Annie for a low bun with volume on top and she delivered that plus so much more. I still felt like myself when I walked down the aisle even though my hair was a complete departure from how I wear it normally, which was so important to me. My hair style lasted all night! I never had to touch it up, which meant no time was lost on the dance floor. Annie continues to be my hair stylist and friend.
    Mary Married on 10/10/2015
    I used Epoch for Hair and Makeup on my wedding day and they were amazing! Danielle handled (4) of my bridemaid's hair and Zee did my make-up, and (4) bridemaids. They both did a phenomenal job. They arrived early, with everything they needed to get started. Danielle did all of their hair beautifully and they all held throughout the day. She even did my Flower Girl's hair as a last minute request! Zee's makeup work was absolutely flawless. I have never felt more beautiful- but felt like it looked natural all at the same time. She made sure it looked great in pictures and not too heavy in person. I would definitely reccomend Epoch to anyone looking to book hair and makeup service to come to them. They were nothing but professional, prepared, and easy to work with!

Epoch Bridal's reply:

Hi Mary,

Thank you so much for all the kind words! We had a blast working with you on your special day!
    Kelly Married on 05/27/2018
    Leslie Hoffman at Epoch Studio Salon provided bridal hair services for my mom, mother-in-law, and me for my wedding. While Epoch was a little difficult to coordinate with to confirm the booking, I couldn't have been happier with Leslie. She worked with me to give me exactly what I was looking for, which was a soft, side-swept look that looked soft and natural but held up all night despite the 95 degree heat. Both moms have short hair and were also looking for a natural look that lasted through the night, and both were very pleased with Leslie's work. Would highly recommend Leslie to any bride in search of bridal hair services for their big day!

Pricing

Epoch Bridal Price Rates

Michelle Durpetti Events Michelle Durpetti Events Wedding Planners

We love working with Epoch Bridal! Not only are they super professional, have great follow up and are always on time, they make our brides and her bridesmaids look phenomenal every time! We are always so excited when our brides send us pictures of their trials at Epoch because they look beautiful and we can see how happy and excited they are with their wedding look. Every bride wants to look perfect on their wedding day, and Epoch makes this a possibility!

1147 West Ohio , #406 Chicago, 60642
Location of (Epoch Bridal)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding