Dayton, OH 45415 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Epitome Bartending

Congratulations! It’s your day to celebrate. Have professional bartenders serve your wedding!

Epitome Bartending is a wedding bartending company serving the Columbus , Cincinnati & Dayton Ohio areas. Epitome Bartending is an insured professional wedding caterer that has been apart of the wedding industry since 2009.

We specialize in top notch beverage services making the bar as special and creative for you. We set the standard for bartending providing flawless service, style, perfectly created cocktails matched to your wedding. Our Wedding beverage options are a perfect fit your wedding reception.

In addition to your bar, Epitome Bartending's offering of fresh, on the spot drip brewed coffee and steeped loose leaf tea is a wonderful addition to start happy endings for your evening.

We look forward to hearing from us for your wedding's beverage bar services.

Cheers!

EpitomeMartiniinvert
04 20 10 29 2

29 Reviews for Epitome Bartending

VANESSA · Married on 10/25/2014

I would absolutely use epitome bartending over and over again! The staff was extremely friendly with our guests and the drinks were absolutely delicious and amazing. We did not serve alcohol at our wedding so epitome bartending went above and beyond to make sure that our guests had drinks that were very special. They did all kinds a fancy Italian beverages that people kept coming back for more. I expected just a simple service of different pops or just mixing flavors in with pops, but they absolutely outdid themselves. It was so much better than I could have ever imagined. I got compliments all night of the different drinks the bartenders were making and how delicious they were and I still get compliments today after the wedding about how great our bartending service was. This is a must use bartender whether you're using alcohol or not. You will absolutely the more than pleased with their services!

Sent on 11/26/2014

Mr. Jenkins was a fantastic bar host and bartender. I cannot say enough about his professionalism and the great quality of his services. I received so many compliments regarding Mr. Jenkins I could not begin to count them on two hands! It was a genuine pleasure to work with him.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Noble · Married on 10/12/2013

I was impressed from first to last impression. Felt like George truly cared about making our reception the best it could be! Also, my day of the wedding was going to be so busy that George met me the day before at my house to pick up the alcohol. He went out of his way to help me. Thanks so much for lessening my stress level.

Sent on 10/26/2013

Epitome Bartending Pricing

Epitome Bartending Price Rates

Epitome Bartending FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Clean Up, Cocktail Reception
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? African, American, Asian, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, Ethiopian, French, German, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Russian, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Kosher, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, Chocolate Fountain, Glassware

• Kay Ingle Photography
    Kay Ingle Photography Wedding Photographers

I have to star 10 stars! That's is right not just 5!! Awesome job!! From kindness to knowledge they really have it all, any type of event they can handle.

• Vertigo Catering
    Vertigo Catering Wedding Caterers

Epitome Bartending is a Top Notch service, and one you should book for your upcoming wedding or event! From their creativity on coming up with a signiture cocktail for your special night, to their extensive knowledge about the spirits they are serving. When you book with Epitome, you will surley impress your guests with stellar service as well as perfectly crafted cocktais, and THAT is what everyone will remeber!

• A. Marie Events
    A. Marie Events Wedding Planners

I worked with George at a wedding in Dayton and he was such a pleasure to work with even when we had a problem with the caterer. He was very professional and did an awesome job I would highly reccommend him if you are looking for a great bartender!!

• Dayton, 45415 See on map
    5136969882 (Other Phone Number)
    upon reservation