Epic Thyme

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$7,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$7,500 Package Price

You found us! Welcome to Epic Thyme - a bespoke, award-winning, wedding planning company that specializes in designing stunning, customized weddings. With multiple planners, designers, and stylists. We curate cost-effective opulent weddings that you and your family will be proud of for years to come! We spend over 230 hours over the course of a year curating an event that will seem effortless, a luxury you and your family deserve.

As genuinely positive and fun-loving people, we truly love being on the journey of wedding planning with you. We will help you to avoid the stress that planning a wedding can entail--and will keep laughing with you throughout the process! It can and should be FUN to plan the biggest day of your life!

We’re happy you’re taking the first (and most important) step in putting together a once-in-a-lifetime event! There are so many details to consider. Leave them to us! We can’t wait to create magic with you.

Location: Lake Tahoe, California & North Carolina

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$7,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$12,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Dani
    Dani J. Married on 10/02/2021

The Best of the Best!

Christi and her team at Epic Thyme are the absolute best! My husband and I got engaged in December 2020 and hit the ground running with vendors. One we solidified our venue (Holbrooke Hotel, Grass Valley) we connected with Christi who generously reopened her books to take us on as clients. We couldn’t wait for our monthly check-ins with Christi, she has the best energy! She is calm, organized, and a total blast to work with! Every detail was seamless from rentals to execution during our rehearsal and day of. Christi and her team went out of their way to ensure smooth communication with our vendor team ahead of the event, and every detail was flawless! She habitually goes above and beyond, even escorting my Mom up to her room after the reception and magically (!) delivering her cell phone that she didn’t even realize she left behind. I can’t recommend Christi and Epic Thyme enough. She made our wedding experience seamless, and we already miss her so much! I’m already plotting ways to work with her in the future. Take it from us, RUN don’t walk to hire her!
    David Married on 09/25/2021

Everything you could ask for

At first, I was hesitant to hire a wedding planner. I had heard great things about Christi and Epic Thyme but I was not sure how it could really be worth it and my now wife just said “trust me, you will be glad we did”. Over the next 9 months, we met with Christi via zoom at least each month (we live across the country) and more frequently as the day approached. Each meeting was organized, efficient, and gave us all the confidence we could hope for that our special day was in good hands—Christi knows and prepares for everything. The wedding itself was perfect. Every detail was accounted for and all we really had to do was enjoy every moment—which is exactly what a well planned and executed wedding should be. Looking back I would not change a thing. Do yourself a favor and go with Epic Thyme. With the hundreds of decision that were made surrounding the wedding, hiring Christi was the first and best one. I cannot recommend Epic Thyme enough!

Epic Thyme's reply:

Aww!! David!! You are so sweet!! It was an honor to do Kaela's sister's wedding and now Kaela's wedding-- that was a dream of mine!! You married into a wonderful family, and I enjoyed meeting your family as well! I hope to get invited to a family reunion one day!! Remember us!!! oxoxox

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Christi Nasser
Christi Nasser
Lead Planner

Founder and Lead Event Planner, Christi Nasser is a natural organizer and party thrower, who keeps her approach relaxed and has a creative niche in design and decor.

Our team of fun, down-to-earth professionals has over a decade of event management experience. We provide convenient planning tools via our custom online portal that supplement our tailored, hands-on guidance.

Enjoy this momentous time in your life with your loved ones while we bring all the details together!

Nevada City Nevada City, CA, 95959
Location of (Epic Thyme)
Tahoe City Tahoe City, CA, 96145
Boone Boone, NC, 28607
Truckee Truckee, CA, 96160

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding