1490 Premier Dr. Suite C, Troy, MI 48084 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 28
  • Deals 1

About Epic Motion

Your Story. Beautifully Told.

From the subtlety of an intimate whisper, to the grandeur of the first kiss, we pride ourselves in capturing and retelling wedding day love stories beautifully.

Epic Motion is a Michigan based video studio specializing in weddings and events. We create cinema-style digital films to capture, celebrate and preserve life’s most amazing moments. We make memories larger than life so you’ll never forget your special day.

Contact us today for your complimentary consultation.

Telephone: 866.408.3742

Email: hello@epicmotion.com

Address: 1490 Premier Dr., Suite C, Troy 48084 (By appointment only.)

trailertylltardy

• Videos 3

38 Reviews for Epic Motion

• I

Ilana · Married on 01/22/2017

Best videographers you will find! They were great to work with, and I'm sure the video will be fantastic. They are a bit on the pricey-er side, but they are definitely worth it. Their videos are more like movies of the entire event, with so much more thought going into them than I've seen with any other vendor. I looked around so much for videographers, and so save yourself the time and effort, and trust me, book Epic Motion! You will be so thankful you did!!!!

Sent on 02/20/2017

Tara · Married on 09/21/2013

Epic Motion does not make your average wedding video. They artfully craft a story, unique to every couple.

I would totally recommend to everyone to purchase the "unabridged" video edit option, a 2-hour long film of the entire day. When we received our wedding video (which they delivered to us promptly at the 6-month mark, as promised), we invited the whole family over to watch it. Watching the video truly made me feel as if I was there, back in the moment again - which was an extraordinarily wonderful feeling. The video, a perfect blend of candid moments (getting ready, dancing, etc.) and the “big” moments (vows, midnight send-off, etc.), truly captured the "essence" of our special day. More importantly, the video felt unique to us; it did not feel like an average cookie-cutter video that could have been just anybody's. The film artists took the time to get a sense of our relationship (Ryan Koral even took us out to lunch prior to get to know us on a more personal level) and translate that into the film. The film fit our personalities: goofy, fun-loving, and romantic.

From a logistical standpoint, the team also did a wonderful job of capturing everything without being intrusive. I've been to other weddings where the videographers are so in your face that it was annoying. Epic Motion somehow finds a way to maneuver around in the background without intruding.

There are so many moments in life that pass by so quickly and we wish that we could go back and relive them. Watching my wedding video is the closest I could ever get to reliving the day. My wedding is the most special day of my life, and I am so happy that I have this video to cherish forever, enjoying it again and again as years pass by. Deciding to have my wedding filmed was easily one of the best decisions I made about the day; but choosing Epic Motion was THE best decision.

To any brides/grooms considering Epic Motion, I wholeheartedly recommend them.

Sent on 06/03/2014

Sarah · Married on 09/05/2013

When you ask a business to donate their services, it would be very easy for them to shortchange you on the quality since they’re not getting paid—unless that business is Epic Motion. When the Michigan chapter of nonprofit Wish Upon a Wedding asked Epic to be wish granters for Konnie & John’s special day, they brought their “A” game, knocked it out of the park, and gave a bride facing a debilitating disease and her new husband memories that are worth more than words. Thank you!

Sent on 01/30/2014

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Epic Motion FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 4,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 7,000.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Epic Motion 1
    Military Promotion
    To show our support for all the brave men and women fighting for our country, we are offering a special ongoing military promotion. Any bride or groom who is currently serving, or is a veteran of the military will receive a gift from us of 1 free hour of wedding coverage. We here at Epic Motion want to say a special thank you for your service.

• Mancuso's Florist
    Mancuso's Florist Wedding Florists

Ryan with Epic Motion is the #1 video/cinematography vendor we refer our clients to! I first discovered his company and talents when planning my own wedding. Epic Motion was the one and only videographer that brought me to tears when I viewed their work.

• Mid-Michigan Weddings
    Mid-Michigan Weddings Wedding Officiants

Epic Motion, of Royal Oak is the Detroit-area's finest video team! Having worked with them in many weddings, the amazing cinema-style films they create are beyond compare. Their video and post-production work are excellent, they arrive with the best equipment, qualified staff, and seamless recording during your event. No one person, single-lens, inexperienced warm body - standing in the middle of the aisle, blocking guests and your photographer from seeing and recording too. Give Ryan and his team a call to see how they can best help with your video production. And they are who I call when I need this service!

• miss kate's maids
    miss kate's maids Wedding Dresses

Epic Motion is top notch when it comes to truly capturing your big day.

• 1490 Premier Dr., Suite C Troy, 48084 See on map