Huntland, TN View map Visit website
$500 Package Price

$500 Package Price

Based in Huntland, Tennessee, Ephesians Events is an event planning company that specializes in weddings. Founded by owner Haley Gyurnek, this woman-owned business strives to make every couple's dream day a reality. They are available to collaborate with engaged clients throughout Nashville and Huntsville. They can also assist with planning destination weddings.

Ephesians Events can assist you in planning both your ceremony and reception. This company offers a choice of three tiered packages, which have been designed to suit the needs and vision of any couple. Full and partial planning options are available, along with day-of coordination services. No task is too big or too small for this dedicated team. They can assist with a variety of tasks, including:

• Budget analysis
  • Guest-list management
  • To-do lists
  • Timelines
  • Vendor referrals
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$350

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$750

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Brittany B. Married on 06/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Loved My Destination Wedding!

We hired Haley to help us with our destination wedding. It was a lot to plan and even more difficult since we have no wedding experience. She helped us get everything we needed for our day. Her and her assistant traveled to our destination about 6 and half hours away and helped us organize a rehearsal in the process. We had minor hiccups the day of and she made sure they were taken care of!

Ephesians Events's reply:

Brittany,
    Our team enjoyed the change of scenery and sea breeze that we experienced while working your wedding! All of the best for you and Mike!
    xoxo,
  • Abi
    Abi A. Married on 05/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding planning and day of coordination

We had a great experience! The team was helpful with everything leading up to the wedding. As more of a type A bride I had a lot of things done myself, but you can’t do it all on your big day. Super glad that this team helped us out!

Ephesians Events's reply:

Abi,
    Your wedding day was just as stunning as you were! We were honored to be part of your wedding! Thank-you for the positive review!
    xoxo,
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Haley Gyurnek
Haley Gyurnek
Owner/ Lead Wedding Planner

As a newlywed, myself, I understand how quickly those minor wedding details can soon become a wedding catastrophe! My goal with your wedding, as was with my own, is to be organized, punctual, and communicative. This is YOUR day, and my goal is to make it the easiest, dreamiest day of your life, free from unneeded stress!

Jonathan Johnson
Jonathan Johnson
Lead Coordinating Assistant

My husband and I are very close friends with Haley and her husband! I had my first experience with wedding coordinating at Haley's Wedding, where she had thought through every detail of the day and had it perfectly organized for me to execute. I fell in love with every aspect of the process, and found it to be a "match made in Heaven" as Ephesians Events grows and needs extra hands!

Huntland, Tennessee Huntland, TN, 37345
Location of (Ephesians Events)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding