Envision Entertainment

out of business out of business, Phoenix, AZ 85001 Map · Phone number

About Envision Entertainment

26 Reviews for Envision Entertainment

Amanda · Married on 09/21/2013

James is by far the best DJ I have ever met! He was the DJ for both my cousin and my sister's wedding and he continues to amaze me. He drove over 30 minutes just to sit with my family and discuss what we wanted for our charity Daddy Daughter Dance. He paid attention to the details and he got everything right. He showed up to the event early and was set up and ready to go before the event started. Our event was very sentimental and he picked out just the right songs and kept everyone entertained. He also kept the event moving at a perfect pace! I highly recommend him! Great job James! Keep up the amazing work! The Kahler's were very impressed with everything you have done for us. You truly made our event extra special!

Adriana · Married on 09/14/2013

James was phenomenal! There's really no other way to put it. He controlled the flow of the evening and made sure everyone was having a good time. There's was no worries on my wedding day and James is to thank for that! The music we requested was played, the games were so much fun! Everyone is still talking about my wedding! It was an unforgettable evening, as it should have been!

Melissa · Married on 08/31/2013

James is the BEST! We've had him for two birthdays and most recently my wedding! I couldn't be happier with Envision Entertainment. Everything went so smoothly and we've still been receiving compliments on how fun and memorable he made our wedding!

Award

• Face from Tami
    Face from Tami Wedding Hair & Makeup

If you are looking for a DJ that can make sure your guests have a great time at your reception, then James at Envision should definitely be your number 1 choice!

• Molina Bridal & Tuxedo
    Molina Bridal & Tuxedo Wedding Dresses

Envision will help make your event memorable.

• Face the Music
    Face the Music Wedding DJs

James Craig with Envision Entertainment is the ONLY DJ I recommend. Professionally stylish, James infuses all engagements with the perfect amount of energy. Collaborating with vendors, he ensures flawless execution of planned activities and energetically remedies any unforeseen glitches. James radiates fun and excitement with astonishing decorum and authentically dedicates himself to the success of the event! Sounds FABULOUS, right? AGREED! That’s why I hired James for MY Wedding!

• out of business, out of business out of business See on map
    Business Closed Until Further Notice