Phoenix, AZ 85018 Map · Phone number

About Envelope Envy Design

Envelope Envy provides a custom look to each and every client. With handmade papers from around the globe, and specialized printing options, any look is possible. Each client has a personal meeting with the designer to start the creative process. Printing styles are flat, thermography, letterpress, engraved, and embossed.

Follow Envelope Envy Design on

wedding wire mai
img7853

22 Reviews for Envelope Envy Design

Hanna · Married on 03/28/2015

Jennifer Newmen ‘s Envelope Envy was suggested to me by a couple of close friends. Each person told me they had a great experience. I also had an amazing experience working with Jennifer! From the start she was great. She took my ideas and made them better! Jennifer has an eye for detail and is very creative. She also has and knows etiquette that you will use for the invites. I used Jennifer for my save the dates, invitations, welcome bags, ceremony programs, table numbers, menus, escort cards and more. I wish there was a way to show off some of her work on the site. She is truly talented in what she does! At any point that I changed my mind or got stressed during this process she was there to help. When Jennifer learned that all of my family lived out of state she helped me stuff envelopes for the invitations. She also helped me stuff my beautiful welcome bags. Not only is she amazing at what she does for a living, she is a sweet and caring person. I loved working with her and I’m sad it’s over. I can honestly tell you that working with Jennifer was one, if not my favorite part of wedding planning. Thank you Jennifer. Thank you

Sent on 04/14/2015

Jennifer was the first, and the last person we met with for our wedding paper products. We instantly knew she was the one for us. She brought dozens of samples of work that she has done, and every single piece was amazing! Her work on and off paper is stunningly amazing. I cannot wait for our next big event so we can hire her again!

Sent on 03/29/2015

Mary Alexandra · Married on 03/15/2014

Jenn's work is so beautiful, elegant, unique, and creative. She can see a vision from how you describe your special day and will create the perfect invitation, envelope, sign, etc. to compliment the look and feel. Jenn literally took all of my ideas I had about invitations, programs, and signs and created the most perfect wedding invitations and other paper products. She is honest, genuine, hardworking and passionate, and goes above and beyond to create the perfect look for you. I highly recommend Envelope Envy for any paper product you may need. No matter how simple or complex of a design you want, Jenn will create your perfect vision without a doubt!

Sent on 04/29/2014

Award

Envelope Envy Design FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Letterpress
    Printing
    Thermography

• Celebrations By Amy Bacon Wedding Planners

What can I say about Jennifer! She is creative, thoughtful, and can do anything with paper products. From basic to the most elaborate you can imagine, Envelope Envy is where you should go for all paper product needs. You can do single layer, multiple layer, or boxed invitations to make your stationary match your event; you can even add pearls or bling depending on your wants and budget. When you meet with her you have tons of examples to play with and options to choose from, and everything is custom. Her customer service can’t be beat and she is very fairly priced. I send all of my clients who want the best to Envelope Envy!

• Boka
    Boka Wedding Florists

If you are looking for the one of kind attention and design, Jenn is the person to connect with for your next event. Charming, talented and a great person to get to know!

• Bridgette Marie Weddings Wedding Photographers

Jennifer of Envelope Envy does the most beautiful and custom work! She has a love of paper and design and really pours herself into all of her clients. Her work is impeccable and the details she adds are beautiful. If you want something more unique out of your paper products, give Envelope Envy a call. It is a great thing to find someone that loves what they do.

• Phoenix, 85018 See on map
    Location of (Envelope Envy Design)