Seal Beach, CA 90740 Map · Phone number

About Entwined Design

Entwined Design is a full service floral design studio in Southern California.

Tal31
Tal20
Tal31

5 Reviews for Entwined Design

Nicole · Married on 09/20/2014

Amazing Amazing Amazing!! My bouquet was gorgeous more than I could have ever hoped for, my bridesmaids bouquets were perfect and the groomsmen boutonnieres matched perfectly. Besides all the bouquets, Marcy decorated all of the tables to perfection. I had white vases filled with an assortment of white flowers and greens and little candles surrounding all the vases. It was simplistic but absolutely gorgeous and perfect for our outdoor wedding. I was able to keep all of the vases after the wedding and I even ended up donating about 40 of the center pieces to a retirement home!

Sent on 11/26/2014

Grace · Married on 06/30/2012

Marci is simply amazing! She has such a beautiful, artistic vision and was a doll to work with. She really tried to help us stick with our budget in creative ways (even though we ended up blowing it anyway because I have an undying love for phalaenopsis orchids). She really took my vision and made it come to life. Everyone commented on how breathtaking the flowers were. She was incredibly flexible and responsive as well. My only gripe was that with some of the bouquets the flowers kept coming out even before the ceremony during pictures. However, she made them so full and beautiful, it wasn't hard to hide it. Even with that though, I would 100% recommend Marci and her team. Everyone kept saying how amazing the flowers were, even my mother who is brutally honest with me about everything. Also, not only is she an amazing florist, she is so sweet, funny, and truly a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 08/02/2012

Susan · Married on 05/05/2012

Marci and her team at Entwined Design are awesome! She is so sweet and totally accommodated us without hesitation, especially when I decided to change the theme and colors of our wedding half way through the planning process. And the day of, I couldn't have asked for a better florist! Our flowers were amazing to say the least! I went for a purple, white and glam theme, and boy was my purple bouquet blinged out! She knew exactly what I wanted. When she sketched out our flowers, it was like she could see the picture I had in my mind! I would recommend them to everyone I know!

Sent on 05/22/2012

Entwined Design FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• HD inVision ~ Hi Definition Videography & Editing
    HD inVision ~ Hi Definition Videography & Editing Wedding Videographers

Having filmed countless weddings you can’t help develop a sense for real quality vendors - Entwined Designs ranks amongst the highest. The pallet of floral colors, artful design and arrangement placement continues to compliment each venue. Marci’s friendly and attentive personality will no doubt capture the floral scene you envision for your day including an ability to artfully entwine non botanical personal touches. Professionally speaking - the floral work of Marci provides countless creative opportunities your photographer or videographer will enjoy, your guests will admire and you will love!

• Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens
    Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens Mansion Weddings

Entwined Design's work is amazing! Unfortunately uncooperative weather made an outdoor ceremony impossible, they did an amazing last minute transformation of our tented wedding pavilion to create the perfect orchid & rose filled ceremony & reception site that the bride and groom have been dreaming of. I would highly recommend their floral & event designs services :-)

• Seal Beach, 90740 See on map