About Entourage Band

Entourage Band is one of the most sought after and recommended bands in the Tri-State area. Together since 2003, Entourage Band has done hundreds of private parties including weddings, bar/bat mitzvah's, corporate events, birthdays and sweet 16's. Entourage Band plays a variety of music styles including pop, R&B, Latin, country, rock, Italian, classic rock, hip hop, Jewish and yacht rock to name a few. Your event will run smoothly as we MC your party from beginning to end, working with you and your party planner or maitre d'. Band leader and owner Rasheeda Azar has toured and recorded with some of the top names in the music business including Janet Jackson, Enrique Iglesias and Paula Abdul to name a few.

If you would like to schedule a home appointment or face time appointment please contact us. We would be happy to answer any questions you have.

Categories: Wedding Band

Regions serviced: Long Island

Follow Entourage Band on

6 Reviews for Entourage Band

Two years ago my brother in law and his wife chose Entourage for their wedding and as soon as the reception began I knew they were the band that would one day play at my wedding. My husband and I got married this past October and we booked Entourage as well. They are the most fun, talented band I've ever heard and truly made our wedding so much fun. People came up to us all night complimenting the band and continue to bring it up whenever we talk about our wedding. They are fantastic and great to work with!

Profile Picture Jen, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

I can not stress how extraordinary Entourage is! They were such a memorable part of my wedding, and all my guests were up and dancing the entire party thanks to them. They are such an immensely talented group, and such a pleasure to work with. I can not stress enough how special it was to have them as a part of me and my husband's big day. Best wedding band ever - and that's not an exaggeration!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Justine, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Entourage Band Pricing

Reception Price Range (4 hours)
Price Range Includes:

5 Photos

7 VIDEOS

Long Island, NY 11720   See On Map
973-220-0331 (phone)
Entourage Band is a wedding Band from Long island servicing weddings throughout the local area, including NYC, New Jersey, and Connecticut. Entourage Band is a professional event band that has been part of the Long Island wedding industry since 2003 specializing in private parties, corporate events, weddings, bar/bat mitzvahs.