609 Woodworth Ave, Alma, MI 48801 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Entertainment Solutions of Michigan

Uplighting, monograms, photo/video montages, photobooths - Kim and I can take care of all of this for you!

We're an owner-operator team - you never have to wonder who your DJ will be (hint: It's Jeff and Kim) - and our years of expertise providing exceptional wedding entertainment and organization will help turn your special day into one that you and your guests will remember for a lifetime! There's a lot more here than just music - we love weddings, and we would love to help you plan your reception. Check out our website today

We have lots of great upgrades including our "The WOW factor" package that includes 6 hours of continuous music, up to 16-colored uplights to accent your walls, a customized floor or wall monogram and our amazing "Dancing Under the Stars" LED and laser effect. Each of our packages can be paired with an In A Snap Photobooth, and depending on which DJ package you choose, you may qualify for a combination discount of $100, $150 or $200 toward your total fee!

Though our prices are competitive in Spring and Summer, hiring us during our off-season can bring even greater value!

Follow Entertainment Solutions of Michigan on

IMG1680

• Videos 1

15 Reviews for Entertainment Solutions of Michigan

Lynzee · Married on 09/09/2017

As a photographer, I LOVE Jeff and Kim. They keep things organized, keep the night rolling without pause, create a fun party to photograph, and make sure I'm out on time. I recommend them to all my clients searching for a DJ. As a bride, I didn't think I could love them any more than I already do, but turns out I was wrong! We were running way behind before the reception even started which threw off our entire schedule. Jeff and Kim stepped in to fix things immediately. We were even still able to leave for the sunset photos I wanted while they kept guests entertained. They listened to our music suggestions and knew just how to arrange them throughout the night to keep the energy up. We truly (without bias) think our reception is the best one we've ever been to and that was all thanks to them. I'm not a person who dances at events and pictured myself socializing all night instead, but I was out on the dance floor with my wedding party almost the entire night. We honestly don't think we could have enjoyed our night any more than we did. Thank you both!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Michaela · Married on 09/02/2017

Jeff and Kim made our wedding reception unforgettable!!!! They were the perfect match for our celebration and keep the good times rolling the whole night through! We appreciated all their help so much leading up to the big day and their sharp attention to detail. We can't say enough about how great they are!! You and your guests will be in for a lot of fun if you have them at your reception and your labor of love putting into wedding planning with be so much less stressful! Their website rocks!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Grace · Married on 08/19/2017

Everything about our reception was a hit. Jeff and his wife were very helpful and detail oriented. Many of our guests commented on how much fun they had. Thank you for a great memory. Grace & Jeff

Sent on 09/26/2017