Nearby Vendors to Consider

About D & C Entertainment

Austin's #1 Wedding DJ

Daniel and Coleen Yantis have been hosting events for over 15 years. They are experienced entertainers specializing in weddings. They use the latest equipment in all their event packages. "We pride ourselves on 'top notch' performances and having every requested song title."

Depending on your needs, our Master of Ceremony will announce your entire event. We will announce your arrival, the wedding party and your special guests. Then, after guests associate, we can guide your event through dinner plans, cutting the cake and making toasts. From the first dance, to the last dance, smooth sailing all the way. Let our experienced speaker take care of you. Then again, you may want us to just play music, it's entirely up to you!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Consultation (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Flat Screen (1)
Projector (1)

Daniel and Colleen are great to work with. They listen to what you want and make it happen. They use online planning forms for weddings to make it as easy as possible for the couple to choose how they want their night to go. Colleen called to check in with me as the date approached and she was quick to respond to any last minute questions I had. They did a great job with introductions and transitions (moving our guests from one location to another, announcing us, the cake cutting, etc). They were exactly the kind of DJs I wanted: the make everything run flawlessly but never drew unnecessary attention to themselves. They were perfect!

Profile Picture Clarissa, 4/1/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

These guys were awesome! They kept our party going all night long. They took my specific requests and actually listened to what I wanted... No LINE Dancing! The music they played was based off of our requests and then they filtered in music based off of that. I would absolutely utilize them again! Great MC's and great DJ's

Profile Picture User4645909, 2+ years ago, 13 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

We couldn’t have asked for more from a DJ. D and C did such a fantastic job and were so easy to work with. Daniel and Coleen are a fantastic team and did so much more than just music and announcements. They were totally in sync with our venue and officiant to provide mic services and music during our ceremony. We gave them very little input into our music selection outside of the specific wedding dances (bride and groom, father/daughter, etc) and they kept everyone on the dance floor for most of the night. We had several people tell us before hand that they weren’t going to dance at all or would only dance to one song but they ended up dancing all night. We had some odd A/V requests from our wedding party and D and C helped to accommodate them. We would definitely recommend D and C for weddings.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jen , 3/17/16, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System

D & C Entertainment Pricing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1315845035799 kindredoaks

$900 Kindred Oaks Ceremony and Reception Package Deal

$795.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
5 Hours Total Time (We also Arrive 2 Hours Early For Setup). Ceremony and Reception is included (Normally $1190). We will guide your event and keep your timeline.
#WW52a4161318fe43cb

5 ENDORSEMENTS
I'm Clark Patterson, principal photographer with Clark Patterson Photography. Over the last 19 years, I've photographed over 550 weddings. A few of the weddings that I've photographed were with Daniel and Coleen of D & C Entertainment as the DJs. The four things that can go wrong with your DJs are: (1) the DJ shows up late; (2) the DJ plays the wrong song(s) for the couple's first dance, (3) the DJ plays music that doesn't get enough guests onto the dance floor; or (4) the speakers produce loud feedback and/or the music skips. [You'd be surprised, brides, how many weddings I've been to where the DJ performed as if it was his very first wedding.] Brides, none of these issues ever occurred when D & C Entertainment were the DJs at any of the weddings I photographed! With their 15 years of experience as wedding DJs, they know how to pro-actively prevent these problems from arising. Daniel and Coleen are some of the best DJs that I've had the pleasure of working with. I highly recommend them!

Coleen Yantis of D & C Entertainment is by far one of the best DJ's I have had the pleasure to work with. She has an extensive library of music with even the hard to find versions of music that brides will often pick as part of their wedding day. She can get the party going and keep it going, often going out to show guests how to do a line dance. She enjoys her job immensely and it shows every time I work with her. I have not had a bride yet that was not happy with her services. She is one of my go-to people because I know I can count on her to deliver 110%!

I look forward to our future endeavors!

D&C are amazing DJs. They are always so professional, the keep the party going and they are so great about going with the flow. They are always on time and they go above and beyond for every bride. We would recommend them to anyone!

We love Coleen and Daniel. They have been a mainstay at our facility for years and will continue to be one of our favorites! Coleen will even get out on the dancefloor and teach you how to do the electric slide if you want to. She never fails to get that dance floor flowing!

2763 Citation Drive, Del Valle, TX 78617   See On Map