Ensley Photography

• James R. Cobb Photography
  • Taylored Co.

1 Reviews for Ensley Photography

Jenna · Married on 08/09/2008

Wow!! What a great job!! The pictures were great- he was so flexible with us. He took pictures of everything and everyone. We are a military couple and had the wedding in my hometown, most of my husbands family was not able to attend as they are far away. George knew that we were leaving early the next morning so we could spend some time with his family over the next couple days. We had an 11AM wedding and when it was over he went back to his studio and called us about 8PM that night to tell us that our pictures were done and would we like for him to bring them back out to us (I live out in the country) so we could take them with us to show family that weren't able to attend. Not only did we get a disk with the pictures he had promised, we also got an extra disk with a DVD presentation of our pictures set to music- it was so awesome, I thought I was going to cry! This DVD go played so many times over the next week not only for famly and friends but we watched it several times too- what a nice surprise. I would highly recomend George Ensley for any photo needs you may have in the central Iowa area.

Sent on 08/24/2008

• Boone See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Ensley Photography)