Carmel, CA 93923 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

5 Reviews for Ensemble Productions Photography

• Bonnie

Bonnie · Married on 11/14/2009

Kim and Glen are rockstars! I think it is so important to have a photograper that you enjoy being around, and they are it! I had several guests comment that they seemed to be part of our party and they made everyone feel so comfortable. Ensemble Productions is also a tremendous value for the quality of work. My recommendation is to book early.

Jessica · Married on 09/12/2009

Kim was so wonderful to work with! She captured moments perfectly! We feel so lucky to have found her work with us and share the most amazing day of our lives. She is the only photographer I will ever use!

Melinda · Married on 02/24/2009

Kim is the absolute BEST person to work with! Not only is she a master of her craft, but she is sooo much fun to be around. She is PART of the party!! At our wedding.. she was having just as much fun as the rest of us. Her assistant was just as wonderful, providing different angles and views that Kim didn't get. We got SO much value for our money. I reviewed and interviewed many other photographers.. and they didnt' come close to what Kim gave us for our money!!

I would recommend Kim and Ensemble productions to EVERYONE!!!

Ensemble Productions Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• BigTime Video Services
    BigTime Video Services Wedding Videographers

Whenever I speak to a bride for the first time I always ask, "who is your photographer?" That's because it's so important to me to work with someone who is open to collaboration and creativity. Wedding days can be stressful, so why not alleviate that potential by hiring a team who will put you and everyone else at ease? For positive, fun, energetic and someone who knows how to make her subjects laugh, Kim Lemaire is my top pick. . but don't let that happy attitude fool you. Kim is the real deal. She is a master of her craft. Light, composition, exposure, artistry and good timing are only a few props in her photographic bag of tricks. Kim will do what it takes to get the shot, you know that shot you'll hang on the wall 'til you're old and gray? Kim and her associate Glenn are the best in the biz.

• Carmel, CA 93923 See on map