About Enjoyable Entertainment

With Enjoyable Entertainment YOU come first! It is that simple!

We’re not just your local DJ and MC company. We create a one of a kind experience for each of events. It is that simple! With Enjoyable Entertainment YOU come first.  Servicing all of Long Island including Nassau County & Suffolk County as well as surrounding New York areas, our goal is to bring your party to life and
make sure you and your guests have a time of your life.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Do-Not-Play List (2)
One Event Per Day (2)
Flat Screen (2)
Projector (1)

Every time I have a party for any occasion I use Enjoyable Entertainment and I'm always sooo happy I with the service, the quality, the proffesionalism from all the staff and the price is always reasonable. I highly recommend Enjoyable Entertainment for your next party because they have everything you're looking for to have the party or wedding of your dreams. Its a one stop shop kind of company who constantly continues to outdue themselves, they will always put forth their best effort to make their clients happy as it's their top priority. They have many creative resources out the box and ideas galore, you really can't ask for anything more.

Profile Picture Michelle , 4/25/20, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We couldn't be more thrilled to use Enjoyable Entertainment for our BIG day! My fiancé and I have quite the hectic schedule and he was more then willing schedule our first meeting in the late evening to accommodate. As a couple on a budget he was so understanding and throughly reviewed all of our options to ensure our day is everything we could have dreamed of and more for a fair price! (Get the photobooth!!! Trust me!!!!) We did our research and quoted mannnnnnnyyyy djs and the rest seemed so "car salesman." We could tell right away Will was different, and booked only a short week after! He even came to meet me on his day off to sign the contract! We even followed up to check him out at one of the showcases and we had suchhhhhhhh a blast! Not only is he a gem! But he knew just way to play to keep the dance floor rocking all night long! Def a 10 out 10 from this OCD bride! We highly recommend his services!

Profile Picture User7132062, [Private], 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Enjoyable Entertainment Pricing

5 VIDEOS

Events

141 s wellwood ave , Lindenhurst, NY 11757   See On Map
631-432-2708 (phone)
Enjoyable Entertainment is a wedding DJ, Event Planner, from Long Island, New York servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Long island, New York, and New York, New York. Enjoyable Entertainment is a professional Event Company that has been part of the New York wedding industry since 2014 specializing in DJ's, MC's, Photo Booths, Lighting, Photography, Videography .