Pasadena, TX 77504 Map · Phone number

About Enjoy Your Day

Tish McQuiston, Owner of Enjoy Your Day and Co-owner of JM Productions, has 11 years of experience coordinating and 16 years in the wedding industry. She is also Co-owner of Affordable Linens & Décor. This gives a wide variety of expertise in various wedding services, from DJ and room lighting to table linens and decorations. With her number of years in the wedding industry, she has made many valuable contacts with other wedding professionals.

I look forward to discussing your details!! Tish 713-502-9298 www.Enjoy-Your-Day.com

cd33ce5807cc6f14 6 30 12 2
Church wedding
Church wedding
The Lyceum, Galveston TX
The Lyceum, Galveston TX
Bride & Groom's last dance (The Woodlands Resort)
Bride & Groom's last dance (The Woodlands Resort)
La Bahia Turn Verein, Burton, TX
La Bahia Turn Verein, Burton, TX
Bell Tower on 34th Street
Bell Tower on 34th Street
2011
Safari Texas Ranch Chapel
Cake cutting (Omni Hotel, The Woodlands)
Cake cutting (Omni Hotel, The Woodlands)
Chapel at Briscoe Manor
Chapel at Briscoe Manor
Beautiful bride (Hotel Galvez)
Beautiful bride (Hotel Galvez)
Ceremony (Galvez Hotel)
Ceremony (Galvez Hotel)
Traditional dress (Galvez Hotel)
Traditional dress (Galvez Hotel)
Cake cutting (The Galvez Hotel)
Cake cutting (The Galvez Hotel)
Ceremony (Sugar Land Marriott Town Center)  Let's Celebrate !!
Ceremony (Sugar Land Marriott Town Center) Let's Celebrate !!
cd33ce5807cc6f14 6 30 12 2

6 Reviews for Enjoy Your Day

Angelica Diaz · Married on 05/25/2018

Amazing Experience!!

Late review!! We got married May 2018 and could not have survived the day without Tish! She was amazing! She showed up early the day of our wedding and immediately went to work! Helping set up tables, moving things around for better access/flow, checking in with all the vendors and reveling the timeline with everyone. I didn’t have to do a single thing except confirm the time and that I still wanted the outdoor ceremony (even though it was 90 degrees!) Tish was always three steps ahead of us. My Husband or myself would notice a problem or something that needed to be changed so we would go tell Tish and she would already have a solution for it or already knew and was taking care of it! We were able to relax and eat after the ceremony since she kept our guests at bay until we ate. It’s was stress free, amazing service. She always made sure we stayed on time, pictures were taken, always had a drink in hand and everything ran smoothly!! Highly recommended Tish and her linen decor business as well! Overall she made our wedding day a breeze.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Brittany · Married on 05/29/2016

They have many packages to choose from. I chose the owner package for my daughters wedding and I was not disappointed. The DJ is so important and can make or break your event. James did a great job! He announced each event such as first dance, wedding party introduction, cake cutting etc. He was very good about staying within a timeline that my event planner had. If you don't have an event planner, they have an excellent form that they use. He also knew just what the guest wanted as far as music and was very flexible. I can honestly say that without him as the DJ, the wedding reception would not have been as successful as it was. I would certainly reccommend them for future events.

Sent on 06/08/2012

Jennifer · Married on 11/14/2015

I met Tish at a wedding showcase and I'm so glad that I did. I consider myself to be a very type A, organized person. But there were so many details that I was so overwhelmed before the wedding that I didn't know what to do. I'm so happy I had Tish to rely on. Even though I only hired Tish for day-of-coordinating, I had multiple calls and emails with Tish. She spoke with my vendors directly and took care of so many details the day of the wedding. She helped me keep to my timeline and ensured everything went smoothly. We went from the hotel getting ready, to the chapel, to the reception at Minute Maid, and everything went so smoothly. Not one detail was left unattended. One of the best decisions I made was hiring Tish for our wedding. Such a burden was lifted cause I knew she was taking care of everything. I seriously do not know what I would have done without her there coordinating! Brides- do yourself a favor and hire Tish! You won't regret it! Thanks again!!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Enjoy Your Day FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 900.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 80.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Affordable Linens & Decor
    Affordable Linens & Decor Photo Booths

Very patient and on top of last minute changes. Listens to the client and makes every detail important. Great to work with.

• Pasadena, 77504 See on map