3300 N Running Creek Way Suite A-2, Lehi, UT 84043 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Enizio On-Site Hair and Makeup Artistry

Although their niche lies in the custom design of bridal hair and makeup, Enizio is a nationally recognized on-site hair and makeup artistry business known for their ability to create distinct looks for any project. Their expertise and ability to produce gratifying services has elevated Enizio to one of the most sought out companies in the wedding industry. In addition, Enizio has gained the trust of many local vendors and production companies as their first choice for hair and makeup artists to work on feature films, television, and other commercial projects and ad campaigns. Whenever the on-site team isn’t on location, you can find them taking clients throughout the week at the salon, STUDIO ENIZIO located in Lehi, Utah.

Follow Enizio On-Site Hair and Makeup Artistry on

img20150523103841
fullsizerender 11
lesley1

23 Reviews for Enizio On-Site Hair and Makeup Artistry

I was recommended Enizio by our photographer, and was so happy that we followed her advice. Cynthia and Morgan made the mothers, the bridesmaids, and myself all feel beautiful. They styled everyone's hair/makeup to fit their personality perfectly. They were very professional and we all enjoyed working with them. We are so excited to see the pictures!

Sent on 07/28/2013

Laura · Married on 03/17/2012

Stephanie and Cynthia did my hair and makeup for my wedding and I loved them! They were on-time, professional, and willing to create any look. My STRONG recommendation would be to do the trial run, especially if you are a bride. I can't emphasize this enough. I thought I knew what hairstyle I wanted during the trial run and after looking at the photos afterward, I decided it wasn't best for me and I needed something else. So, for the wedding I completely changed the hairdo. For the makeup, I tweeked a few things, but nothing major. I was SOO glad I had done the trial so that I knew exactly what I wanted on the actual day. For those that are worried about price, trust me, in the grand scheme of your wedding, you won't remember the cost of the trial run and it is absolutely worth it. I would highly recommend Enizio to do wedding hair/makeup. It was so convenient for them to come to my house the day of so I could minimize travel time. They are amazing and I would absolutely recommend them, no question.

Sent on 03/28/2012

Yaara · Married on 08/13/2011

I live in London and heard about Enizio from a relative who lives in Utah. We had two weddings (One in Utah and one in Israel), and I was so much happier with the result I had in Utah that I would be glad to recommend their service to anyone.
    My hair was done by Cynthia and makeup by Stephenie. They were both so professional and it was a pleasure working with them on this stressful day. Cynthia was great with emails, and answered all my (many) questions before the wedding day. Since I came from London, they were so flexible when I said that I wouldn't have time for a trail run before the wedding, and they agreed to provide the service without it- That's what I call good customer service!!
    I still have pleasure looking in my wedding pictures today and I know that I will still be happy with my look 20 years from now. That is worth ANY price for me.
    Thanks girls!!
    Yaara

Sent on 12/21/2011

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Enizio On-Site Hair and Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 130.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 135.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 135.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 135.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 135.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Salon
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage

Real Weddings

• Something Vintage Something Blue LLC
    Something Vintage Something Blue LLC Wedding Limos

We believe it's an art to bring out all details that make a bride even more beautiful on her special day. Cynthia and the staff at Enzio have a clue!! They're pros at the all the services they offer. Always a pleasure to recommend them.

• Culinary Crafts
    Culinary Crafts Wedding Caterers

Enizio is the only hair and makeup studio I recommend to all my brides! They actually helped personally me on a national TV commercial for United Way and they were amazing! Every bride needs her personal stylist to make sure hair is in place and there are no mascara smudges...but these artistic masters make sure you look radiant the entire day!

• FUSE Weddings & Events
    FUSE Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

I have contracted the team at Enizio for on site services for editorial photo shoots and also for bridal clients. My bride's "before and after" photos are always breathtaking and they're beyond thrilled with the process, personal service and attention to detail. Studio Enizio is always my first choice when my clients and their bridal parties are looking for a team of pros to help them glam it up for an event and for my own projects, like LMG magazine advertisements and other editorial photo shoots. If you have the opportunity to work with Enizio, I highly suggest you do! No other team I have worked with is as professional, up to date with current trends and as attentive to clients and their specific requests as Enizio is.

• 3300 N Running Creek Way, Suite A-2 Lehi, 84043 See on map