Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

44 Reviews for English Rose Garden

Delivery (3)
Bouquets (2)
Boutonnieres (2)
Corsages (2)
Clean Up (1)
Consultations (1)
Set Up (1)

My experience was so much more than I expected. I brought Rosemary a photo of a bouquet I hoped she could duplicate and she got it spot on! All the various arrangements I asked for were more beautiful than I could ever imagine. I hope to work with Rosemary again ! Well done!!

Profile Picture Maggie, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our flowers turned out absolutely gorgeous! We were so pleased with the quality of the arrangements, the prompt service, and the attention to detail that English Rose Garden displayed. Amazing job!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/5/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Tara at English Rose Garden did a fabulous job with my pretty simple wedding flower order - one bouquet, one large matching vase of flowers and boutonniere, and an orchid corsage. I did not have specific flowers in mind, more the style of bouquet I wanted with white flowers and greenery only. I sent photos of the freshly-picked looking bouquets I liked and Tara suggested specific flowers and greenery that would work and then pinned the details down once she had been to the market in the days before the wedding. I really liked this organic approach, knowing I would get what flowers were perfect at the time of year. Tara also advised on some types of greenery etc that would not work in the style of bouquet I wanted. The flowers and how they were all arranged were beautiful! My bouquet was exactly the right size and scale, a gorgeous mix of flowers and greenery; the vase of flowers was fantastically huge and looked stunning in my house, my Mum's orchid corsage was perfect and the boutonniere was lovely. Everything was delivered on time as per the arrangements, within budget and with instructions on how to care for the items before the ceremony. The corsage and boutonniere came with nice quality pearl-head pins too. Fantastic all round, thank you!

Profile Picture Debra, 5/28/16, 6 Reviews