Washington, DC 20007 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $50

About English Rose Garden

English Rose Garden, a floral boutique, was establish in 1997. The company specializes in weddings and special events. Taraneh Dadmarz, trained in Europe, and her experienced design team create memorable and unforgetable events. We offer the finest quality fresh flowers imported daily from around the world. Our distinctive floral arrangements are lush, abundant and luxurious. Our approach is modern and imaginative, yet we aim to retain the beauty and simplicity of freshly picked flowers.

Our floral decorators work closely with each client to create an affair that is personally tailored. Whether the desired look is traditional, modern or eclectic, containers and flowers are artfully combined to create elegant arrangements with an unusual twist.

Our floral designs have decorated places such as:

The Corcoran Gallery of Art

jeanne009
freed 2597 0054

44 Reviews for English Rose Garden

Maggie · Married on 06/10/2017

My experience was so much more than I expected. I brought Rosemary a photo of a bouquet I hoped she could duplicate and she got it spot on! All the various arrangements I asked for were more beautiful than I could ever imagine. I hope to work with Rosemary again ! Well done!!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Katie · Married on 11/05/2016

Our flowers turned out absolutely gorgeous! We were so pleased with the quality of the arrangements, the prompt service, and the attention to detail that English Rose Garden displayed. Amazing job!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Debra · Married on 05/28/2016

Tara at English Rose Garden did a fabulous job with my pretty simple wedding flower order - one bouquet, one large matching vase of flowers and boutonniere, and an orchid corsage. I did not have specific flowers in mind, more the style of bouquet I wanted with white flowers and greenery only. I sent photos of the freshly-picked looking bouquets I liked and Tara suggested specific flowers and greenery that would work and then pinned the details down once she had been to the market in the days before the wedding. I really liked this organic approach, knowing I would get what flowers were perfect at the time of year. Tara also advised on some types of greenery etc that would not work in the style of bouquet I wanted. The flowers and how they were all arranged were beautiful! My bouquet was exactly the right size and scale, a gorgeous mix of flowers and greenery; the vase of flowers was fantastically huge and looked stunning in my house, my Mum's orchid corsage was perfect and the boutonniere was lovely. Everything was delivered on time as per the arrangements, within budget and with instructions on how to care for the items before the ceremony. The corsage and boutonniere came with nice quality pearl-head pins too. Fantastic all round, thank you!

Sent on 06/23/2016