PO Box 718, Hockessin, DE 19707 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,300
Availability Check your date

About Engineered Events

Whether you are looking for someone to help plan all of the details for your special event or someone to just help coordinate the details on your special day... Engineered Events won't disappoint. With an engineer's eye for detail you can rest assured that your special event is in great hands.

Engineered Events serves the DE, MD, and PA areas. Please feel free to contact us anytime with an inquiry, questions or to schedule a free consultation.

Follow Engineered Events on

Head table
ea856f45ad9213dd 1500903112759 natalie jordan 79

15 Reviews for Engineered Events

Joseph · Married on 11/11/2017

She went up and above the call of duty, she was awesome.

Sent on 11/23/2017

mICHELLE · Married on 10/28/2017

My only regret is not having the Christin for the full package ! She is amazing. So detailed, organized and thinks of all the things that you don’t even think of. And I promise I believed I had thought of it all!! She went above and beyond. Our caterer was really lacking and Christin picked up the pieces. She put out fires and made it run smoothly. Of course I didn’t know any of this the day of ! She set up that day perfectly with little, to more like no direction. And I am very hard to please in that area as the aesthetics were so important to me. She’s professional, realistic, and to the point. She calmed my nerves in just one meeting. She knows her stuff. I can’t recommend her enough.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Tracey · Married on 10/21/2017

We gave Christin a tall task by only giving her 10 weeks to plan our wedding and she pulled it off with ease!! Her expertise in every aspect of planning a wedding is top notch, she is a true professional and a great person to work with. Her organization and calm manner made us feel at ease from the first time we met with her. When we would overthink things, she would help us to remember to keep it simple and focus on the details that matter. She coordinated all the details of planning and the day of the event with limited help. Our wedding day truly was perfect and we couldn’t have done it without Christin! There is no doubt if you are looking for a wedding planner you need Engineered Events!!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Engineered Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,300.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,800.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1