Engagement Sounds Wedding DJ

Engagement Sounds Wedding DJ

About Engagement Sounds Wedding DJ

Weddings - Our Passion

Your vision of a unique and extraordinary wedding experience starts here.  My name is Connor Staskel, an award winning wedding entertainment coordinator and DJ.  I've been passionate about my career for over a decade.  Happy newlyweds continue to tell me that the reason why they hired my company initially was primarily because of my personality & and for the special moments we are able to create.

We work with our couples every step of the way to ensure their best day is exactly as they imagined.  We produce receptions which will exceed your expectations & create an "unforgettable" experience for you & your guests which they are sure to remember for years to come!

Contact us today to see if our calendar is open for your wedding date, or to request additional information!

Visit: djconnor.com

Call: (570) 292-0588

Email: info@djconnor.com

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Scranton, Lancaster

Follow Engagement Sounds Wedding DJ on

7 Reviews for Engagement Sounds Wedding DJ

DJ Connor is one the best in the business. He brings that extra spark of entertainment needed to create the most memorable wedding experience possible. I highly recommend utilizing his services.

Profile Picture Chris, 1/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We knew from the very beginning that Connor was going to be an awesome fit us. Everything just felt right. During planning, he was very easy to work with and was there for us every time we had a question. Our wedding's entertainment went above & beyond our expectations! Everyone danced the night away! Unforgettable! Highly recommended! - Brittany

Profile Picture Brittany, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Engagement Sounds Wedding DJ Pricing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1519535142999 1519535127877 fullsizeoutput198b

Free Personalized Monogram!

$295.00 Value | Promo Code: monogram
Receive a FREE personalized monogram illuminated on your dance floor when you hire Engagement Sounds Wedding DJs!
Offer Expires: 03/31/2018
Available to the first 10 couples
#WW97feb6619d279a7d

Events

Orwigsburg, PA 17961   See On Map
570-292-0588 (phone)
Engagement Sounds Wedding DJ is a wedding DJ Company from Orwigsburg servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Lehigh Valley , Poconos, and Scranton. Engagement Sounds Wedding DJ is a professional Wedding DJ that has been part of the Pennsylvania wedding industry since 2006 specializing in DJ, Lighting, PhotoBooth, Wedding Planning.