Placentia, CA 92870 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Pricing

About Engaged and Inked

Engaged and Inked is a wedding and portrait photography company that specializes in photography for creative, imaginative and free-spirited couples that want more out of their wedding experience. We love to learn what makes our clients "inked", and make memories that will speak to their personality and say "this is who we are". We provide the best quality in both our photography and products and want to collaborate with you to make your vision a reality. Engaged and Inked serves the Southern California community. Available for travel within the US and abroad.

Follow Engaged and Inked on

MG1335

• Videos 2

2 Reviews for Engaged and Inked

Natalie · Married on 06/30/2012

Ricky was an amazing photographer! Him and Ashley are such a great duo. They are super friendly and have so many great ideas of how to take pictures and put together the album. I loved working with them, they were very flexible about meeting before my wedding, which really helped because a bride has a crazy schedule before the wedding. All my family and wedding party felt really comfortable with them which resulted in excellent pictures. I totally trusted them and am so glad I did because I love my pictures!

Kaitlin · Married on 03/06/2010

3.5
      3.0
      3.5

They were very willing to work with me and my budget and get me the best services for the price I needed. They kind and understanding and allowed me to tell them exactly what I wanted. They were both professional, and made us feel comfortable and confident in our pictures.

Engaged and Inked Pricing

Engaged and Inked Price Rates

Engaged and Inked FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Placentia, CA 92870 See on map
    7142003032 (Other Phone Number)