Energy Entertainment

• BODY ROCK ENTERTAINMENT

4 Reviews for Energy Entertainment

• SarahnJames2010Apr17

Sarah · Married on 04/03/2010

Mark provided a top quality, classy group of dj/band members to provide a professional caliber performance for our wedding. We used Energy Entertainment for a band/dj combo to get a feel of live music but with the flexibility of playing a range of music with a dj. Mark is a great mc and has a very professional presence and clean setup. He worked with my unique requests to keep the flow of our cocktail reception running smoothly. We had a packed dance floor the ENTIRE event. Being a wedding planner and designer working frequently in Westchester County, I know many different bands and dj's and Energy Entertainment is a group that stands out in the top of our charts. Many djs/bands are notorious for being very difficult to get in touch with. However, our experience has always been positive working with Mark and I was quite impressed. He was actually the one to call me as soon as I left a message to inquire about his services and it didn't end there when he called me a couple more times as we got close to the wedding to review the plan of action for the day of. I completely trusted him and his group to work with songs they knew would keep our group having fun on the dance floor while knowing the right moments to transition for a formal toast or other special event. A true, seasoned master and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 12/28/2010
  • Geri

Geri · Married on 10/16/2009

Mark was great! They played amazing music and had the whole wedding dancing all night long. Every one talked about what an amazing job they did. We had a percussionist as well and it added great entertainment. I would definitely use them again and will recommend them to every one.

Sent on 10/26/2009

Kristen · Married on 06/11/2005

I was very pleased with Energy Entertainment. My fiance and I visited their studios and were able to watch past wedding videos to get a sense of what we were looking for at our reception. They gave us several options in terms of musicians to accompany the DJ but ultimately we selected just the DJ and he did a great job. We enjoyed using the computer system to select music styles and artists we liked and were very happy with the results. The DJ was dressed nicely and blended in with the guests and there were no tacky signs or displays advertising the DJ. The DJ checked with us to see if we would allow requests by guests and even verified ahead of time who we would allow to get ahold of the microphone during the wedding for toasts etc. They did such a great job that one of my guests booked them for her own wedding.

Sent on 02/22/2008

• 28 West Mall Plainview, 11803 See on map
    Location of (Energy Entertainment)