Ende Events + Design

Brooklyn, NY View map Visit website
$1,200 Package Price

$1,200 Package Price

Based in Brooklyn, New York, Ende Events + Design is a bespoke wedding planning company. Your ideas and visions are the driving force behind the work of this boutique business. These planners want to bring joy to both the couple and their guests through their meaningful, unique event design. Destination travel and honeymoon planning are also available, for added support.

Ende Events + Design takes on a limited number of weddings each year, giving each celebration the dedicated attention that it deserves. This team works to understand your personal sense of style, whether you like bohemian elements or classic vintage-inspired accents. They want your unique tastes to be reflected in every aspect of the day, no matter how small. Full and partial planning, alongside day-of coordination, is available. Some of the services offered by Ende Events + Design include:

• Guest-list management
  • Schedule and to-do list creation
  • Budget assistance
  • Event design
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis

Message vendor

1 User photo

Nicole Married on 03/19/2022

The perfect day

Nicki is a true blessing and helped to make our day absolutely perfect. She popped up at all the right times, made sure we were where we needed to be during our event and worked seamlessly with our vendors to ensure that everything was perfect and went off without a hitch. Nicki was personable, professional and had fantastic ideas that I never would have thought of. We are so thankful that she was a part of our day to alleviate so much of the day of stress of a wedding, we were able to enjoy every single minute without worrying!
  • Kendall
    Kendall M. Married on 08/14/2021

Most amazing experience!

Nicki was the most amazing vendor I worked with, I could not recommend her enough! Nicki was my day of coordinator for my NYC wedding. I signed my contract a year in advance and was pleasantly surprised by the contact she kept throughout the year. She consistently checked in with myself and fiance and was always sending over fun reminders and helpful information. About a month and a half before the wedding, she took over contact with my vendors, which was the perfect timing as it let me focus on other things leading up to the day. About a month out from the wedding, Nicki found out that one of our vendors had gone out of business. She was calm and collected throughout the entire situation and helped us find a new vendor within 2 days.

As the week of the wedding came around, Nicki was my right hand woman, making sure my vision was coming to life. Last minute We had to switch our rain plan and knowing I was upset, Nicki sent me a bag of my favorite candies to try and cheer me up! The day of the wedding went seamlessly. Nicki handled everything and allowed me to fully enjoy the day without worrying about anything. She became more than a vendor throughout this process, but a friend! If you are looking for event support, you will not regret choosing this amazing human!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Ende Events + Design 1
Exclusive

address Brooklyn, NY, 11215
Location of (Ende Events + Design)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding