PO Box 82358, Portland, OR 97282 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Najla Rose Events & Design
EeFinalLogoColor1208

7 Reviews for Encore Events

• Michele

Michele · Married on 08/26/2017

Yes, I love Cindy Rosen. I also love Amanda. So I'm in love. I've known Cindy for years and couldn't think of anyone better to hire to be my day of coordinator. Granted, I am uber organized, but Cindy and Amanda took my plan and ran with it. Everything turned out even better than I expected. Having been an event planner, I worried that I'd be able to let go and enjoy my wedding. Cindy and Amanda allowed me to do just that. Once I turned everything over to them, I only worried about having fun and getting a chance to at least say hello to every guest. I didn't worry about anything as I knew they'd have it all taken care of for me. I could not have asked for anything more and so very, very much appreciate how well they brought my vision to life and cared for our friends and family.

It really is amazing how much having the right vendors can make the day run more smoothly - hire a coordinator and make it Encore!!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Anna · Married on 08/15/2015

Cindy was without a doubt the best money we spent on our wedding. The only regret I have is that I didn't hire her first. Cindy brings enthusiasm, expertise, creativity and professionalism to the table. She was a delight to work with and every vendor expressed the same thing: they love working with Cindy. I can't recommend her highly enough! Both my husband and I felt we could relax and enjoy our day knowing Cindy and her staff were there keeping track of every detail. She listened to what we wanted, got to know us and helped us create a wedding day that was a perfect reflection of us. When we asked for something special or out of the ordinary, Cindy went above and beyond to make it happen. If I have any advice for a newly engaged couple it is this: hire a wedding coordinator FIRST -- it will save you headaches and money; and when you are trying to decide on a wedding coordinator -- talk to Cindy Rosen of Encore Events, she is the best!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Amber · Married on 06/07/2014

Cindy with Encore Events is fantastic! She is extremely knowledgeable and has an incredibly amount of experience. I knew that I was in good hands on my wedding day and leading up to it - which makes everything such less stressful knowing that there is someone there to take care of the agenda, timeline, and all the logistics. She had great recommendations, ideas, and really took the time to get to know us as a couple to truly understand our vision and made them come to life. She is highly professional and has such a bubbly and energetic personality and made every bit of the planning fun!

Sent on 03/28/2015

Encore Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1,600.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2300
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Moore Creative Weddings
    Moore Creative Weddings Wedding Officiants

Cindy at Encore Events is a super person. She has a great personality and her attention to the details of your even are exceptional. You wil feel very confident of her skills when you meet her. I highly recommend Encore Events to you.

• Perfect Planning
    Perfect Planning Wedding Planners

Cindy is a rockstar!!!!! One of the best in the state; LOOOOOOOOOVE working with her.

• August Veils Wedding Dresses

Cindy is a wonderful planner whose extreme compassion matches her talents in running a successful event. Always a pleasure to work with.

• PO Box 82358 Portland, 97282 See on map
    Location of (Encore Events)