450 Benton Road Suite D, Bossier City, LA 71112 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Encore Event Rentals-Bossier

Welcome to Encore Event Rentals! The premier event rental company. Encore Event Rentals can provide everything you need for your wedding, party, corporate event or other occasions. Our inventory is one of the largest in the area and includes a wide selection of tents, tables, chairs, table linens, staging, dance floor, dishware catering equipment, sound and lighting, and much more. We take pride in exceeding our clients’ expectations with our outstanding customer service, high quality equipment, and flexible delivery schedules.

Follow Encore Event Rentals-Bossier on

whitetent

2 Reviews for Encore Event Rentals-Bossier

Caroline Hodges · Married on 11/10/2017

Amazing service!

The team at Encore Event Rentals went above and beyond to make our day special! I'm so thankful we found such a helpful company to plan our wedding with!

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/08/2015

Tracie at Encore Event Rentals is such a lovely lady! I'm planning my wedding from another state and she is very accommodating to my needs! She responds very quickly to my emails and I wouldn't be able to make my wedding memorable without her help! I would highly recommend Encore Event Rentals for the rentals of chairs for a wedding!

Sent on 02/21/2015

Encore Event Rentals-Bossier FAQ

• What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents

Real Weddings