11B Medford Street, Arlington, MA 02474 Map · Phone number

About Encore DJ Services

Encore DJ Services provides elegant, upbeat entertainment for your wedding. Encore DJ Services has been proudly entertaining New England since 1991. We provide a free personal consultation for all couples to cutomize your wedding to fit your needs. Let our years of experience, extensive music library and fun, yet elegant DJs Encore DJ Services has to offer make your wedding a success!

Lindsayfriendsdancing809
EncoreDJWeddingPhoto
Encoreweddingphoto

5 Reviews for Encore DJ Services

Elizabeth · Married on 06/30/2012

Having a dance party at my wedding was very important to me, but I didn't want to spend a ton of money. We hired DJ Clyde after contacting some references and having a meeting with him, but you never do know about something like a DJ until the night of the event. Today, the day after my wedding, I can say even my husband who does not dance is complaining that his feet hurt from his time on the dance floor! Clyde played all the music we requested and cut songs where we wanted (so we weren't dancing with our parents for a long 4 minutes!). When it came time for the actual dancing to begin, I'll admit I got nervous. He started with some typical wedding songs - dance music from the 70's. The dance floor was empty. But Clyde had told us he reads the crowd to figure out what's going to get people dancing, so I gave it some time to see what would happen. Well, he did exactly what he said he would do! Someone requested a more recent, popular song and when he played it the dance floor was full. He recognized that this was the way to go and continued with great, recent dance music, which was exactly what our crowd wanted! At one point in the night I went and asked Clyde if he could play one of the songs we'd requested in the near future. It was the next song he put on. Clyde's responsiveness and eagerness to make the crowd happy is what makes him unique. I'm hearing from so many friends and family today what a great time they had and that they've never danced as much as they did last night. If you want a DJ who will play good dance music, let you take the lead on what you want to do, and is a bargain, hire Encore DJ Services. You won't regret it!

Sent on 07/01/2012

Sarah · Married on 06/16/2012

From the first time we met Clyde, we were struck by his knowledge about DJ-ing weddings (we say this after having met with several DJs who claimed they had years of wedding experience, but couldn’t tell us how they would DJ a wedding reception). We really appreciated the time Clyde took to walk us through what our reception would be like. He did an amazing job combining his experience with the details of what we wanted. At the reception, he made sure to talk to both my (now) husband and I as well as the other people who took part in the reception to ensure that things went smoothly. We had a small reception, but Clyde did an excellent job reading the crowd and kept the guest dancing all through the night. We would definitely recommend DJ Clyde if you are looking for a great wedding DJ!

Sent on 07/15/2012

Laura · Married on 11/27/2009

We loved DJ Clyde from Encore Entertainment! He was easygoing and made himself available via email for our questions and concerns throughout the planning process. He was extremely flexible with our music choices, since we were fairly non-traditional. His presence in the room was not overbearing, and he handled leadership of the night with ease, even lending the microphone to the groom and his daughter for individual performances! We were very pleased, and definitely recommend Encore Entertainment for DJ services!

Sent on 12/22/2009