391 Sutter St. #205, San Francisco, CA 94108 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Encore Bridal

Encore Bridal, LLC is an upscale resale and consignment bridal gown boutique built on the premise that quality, design, and service shouldn’t be sacrificed for price. Our beautifully appointed eBoutique features new, sample, and nearly new couture wedding dresses and bridal accessories that will take your breath away- at a price that won’t! Even the most discriminating bride will be captivated by our vast collection of gowns and the finest offerings. Vera Wang. Monique Lhuillier. Anne Barge. The brands you desire. The experience you deserve.

Follow Encore Bridal on

ShowroomRevealRoom72dpi
JW405101
LGKPEthereal0
AmsaleBijou01
Encore Bridal
Brand-New Vera Wang 12469 Wedding Dress, discounted 30% off retail.
Brand-New Vera Wang 12469 Wedding Dress, discounted 30% off retail.
UMMonet01
Encore Bridal
One-of-a-kind masterpiece! Handbeaded with Austrian crystals, originally priced at $30,000!
MegJewelryGuendaB
LGKPEthereal0

• Videos 1

17 Reviews for Encore Bridal

Leah · Married on 12/10/2011

My wedding dress (Jenny Lee 610), my veil (ballet length, ivory), and my garter (ivory with a tiffany blue accent ribbon) all came from Encore Bridal. If it came in my size and style and could be ordered through Encore Bridal, I did it! This store made my wedding dress dreams come true in a way that was better than I could EVER have imagined. I wanted a Jenny Lee dress, but that was significantly out of my price range. I found one on Encore Bridal that was in incredible condition, ordered it, and never looked back. The owner wrote me a hand-written note thanking me for my purchase and called a few days after delivery to make sure that things worked out. Incredible designer dresses at incredible prices, impeccable customer service, and a portion of the proceeds going to a good cause (Cervical Cancer Research). Is there anything better?

Hajar · Married on 09/17/2011

The first dress that I saw and I wanted! My beautiful Vera Wang Luxury collection! That dress is an amazing piece of art!

Julie helped me and all her description was so precise! I couldnt get a better dress. Julie customer service is beyond normal customer service. She is fantastic and I couldnt wait to have picture and email it to her!

Thank you for the wonderful experience Julie!

Bride 9/17/2011 Vera Wang O Luxury Collection!

kaycie · Married on 04/09/2011

Encore Bridal is the South Bay's best resource for brides. Julie offers great guidance to make sure all of your bridal needs are taken care of. Julie helped me get the perfect veil...twice (I had trouble with my veil that was actually not the fault of Julie or the manufacturer, but she made sure to get me a new flawless veil) She also made sure I used the best seamstress (Coco..who is the best), and had my dress properly cleaned and preserved. Julie spent a significant amount of time on the phone with me on several occassions offering her expertise and guidance.

For all future bride's make Encore Bridal your first stop. They have everything from gowns to shoes and every accessory you could ever need. Julie will make sure you are working with the best service providers and all of your wedding needs are met. Many thanks to Julie and Rachel!!

Encore Bridal FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

• 391 Sutter St., #205 San Francisco, 94108 See on map
    24/7 at EncoreBridal.com. Showroom open to the public on the second and last Sundays of the month and for VIB private styling consultations.