Milpitas, CA 95035 Map · Phone number

About Enchanting Events

Enchanting Events can help with planning and coordinating your wedding, as much or as little as you wish, so that you can have the peace of mind to enjoy your special day. You can choose to have us orchestrate the entire planning process or you can just choose to have us orchestrate your wedding day. We will do the research and legwork for you so you can spend more quality time with your fiancé and family. We offer customized packages and a la carte services so you do not have to pay for services you do not require.

Eileen Chiu, the owner and primary consultant of Enchanting Events, prides herself on being organized, detail-oriented and dedicated to her career as a wedding consultant. No matter what kind of services you require, she strives to ensure that you will be completely satisfied with the services she provides.

Eileen received formal training from ACPWC (Association of Certified Professional Wedding Consultants) in 2001 and has since achieved the title of Certified Wedding Consultant.

It will be a priviledge for us to assist you in creating the wedding of your dreams, please contact us for a complimentary consultation today!

You can visit our website at www.enchantingevents.biz or our blog at enchanting-events.blogspot.com.
Follow Enchanting Events on

KarenAricsWedding0103
KarenAricsWedding0586

2 Reviews for Enchanting Events

Sheri · Married on 06/18/2011

Eileen was amazing and helped to plan my formal Marie Antoinette wedding. She came up with great ideas for decor and was very creative and a joy to work with. I found her very calming and professional both in planning and on day of. She handled every problem we encoutered with ease and made my dream wedding come true. I would recommend her to any bride who wants a dream wedding.

lisa · Married on 12/04/2010

I got married last year and Eileen helped me plan my entire wedding in 2 months! She is very efficient and organized, and I totally depended on her for advice and guidance throughout the planning process. On the wedding day itself, once I saw her in the morning, I could totally relax and enjoy my day because I knew that she would take care of everything that day. If you want to have peace of mind on your wedding day, I highly recommend hiring Eileen as your wedding planner, you will not go wrong with her!

Enchanting Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly

• design HER image Wedding Makeup Artistry - Bay Area California
    design HER image Wedding Makeup Artistry - Bay Area California Wedding Hair & Makeup

Eileen was the wedding planner for our bride of Dec wedding last year. I still remember the bride told me while I was doing her makeup, She said "I don't know what I would have done without her, I have a peace of mind when Eileen there for me" Ellie has such a great attitude and personality. I can see the beautiful bride was so relax and happy on her big day without worry anything~ Folks weren't kidding, I have seem always something go wrong in almost every wedding. I really recommend to have hired event planning for the whole planning instead of just the day-of. You won't go won't with Enchanting Events!!

• De Young Flowers
    De Young Flowers Wedding Florists

Eileen always provides exceptional customer service, and is very detail-oriented and organized. I have worked together with her on a few weddings, and each time she has been attentive to the needs and desires of both the bride & groom and the needs of the vendors. Everything gets accomplished smoothly and on schedule, and when complications arise she handles them with calm and natural ease. I always look forward to working alongside Eileen!

• Milpitas, 95035 See on map