Towne plaza, McDonough, GA 30253 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 27
  • Deals 1

About Enchanted Wedding Planning & Decor

Enchanted Wedding Planning & Decor is a wedding planning company based out of McDonough, Georgia. Enchanted Wedding Planning & Decor strives to be the most magical and affordable wedding planning service in Atlanta and the surrounding area. They provide their couples with a wide variety of planning service packages and will go above and beyond to realize all of their clients' wedding dreams. With a style inspired by the late Audrey Hepburn and an unprecedented degree of skill and passion, Enchanted Wedding Planning & Decor can help you craft a stunning wedding day celebration.

Enchanted Wedding Planning & Decor provides clients with a wide variety of services in order to make their wedding visions come to life. Some of these services include:

• Consultations
  • Budgeting
  • Floral design
  • Up to three venue selections
  • Four in-person meetings

ewpd 1 51 1042997

• Videos 1

6 Reviews for Enchanted Wedding Planning & Decor

Kiara M · Getting married on 04/04/2020

Amazing and Excellent Vendor!

I hired Laine, the owner of Enchanted Wedding Planning & Decor for my mother's surprise 60th birthday and it was terrific! I didn't have to lift a finger to get anything done, and it was stress-free. My mother never knew that we had planned her wedding, all she had to do was show up! Thank you, Laine!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Layla Wilson · Married on 02/09/2019

Amazing Experience

We found Enchanted Wedding Planning & Decor online, and we are happy that we chose them for our big day. The owner, Laine, was attentive to our wants and needs and was always available for the specified dates and times. When she wasn't sure about something, she would ask and when she went above and beyond by creating something personal for us; we were delighted. She loves what she does and radiates a happy atmosphere; even our guests were raving about her. Enchanted Wedding Planning & Decor also designed the flowers for our big day which was great; we didn't have to go through the trouble of finding a florist. I didn't know much about flowers and Laine gave me options and also informed me of the pros and cons for an outdoor wedding. Enchanted Wedding Planning & Decor made our wedding unforgettable, the flowers were gorgeous, our guests were wowed, and if you select one of their packages with their wedding coordinator, your guest will always be taken care of. We were (and still are) amazed at how thoughtful, excited and how well we were taken care of for our big day, thank you Enchanted Wedding Planning & Decor!

Sent on 02/14/2019

Marie Browne · Married on 11/17/2018

Best service I've have in a long time.

I had a wedding planner and they didn't give me the service I wanted and I had to fire them and I couldn't find a planner and I came across EWP&D and I couldn't be more happier with the results I got from them.

Sent on 02/16/2019

Enchanted Wedding Planning & Decor FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Enchanted Wedding Planning & Decor 1
    Floral Design Discount

Enchanted Wedding Planning & Decor is offering up to 50% discount on your wedding floral design when you book a full wedding planning package!

• Towne plaza McDonough, GA, 30253 See on map