978 Isabel Drive, Lebanon, PA 17042 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Deals 3

About Enchanted Evening

What's your dream wedding?

Saying "I do" by a rustic barn, surrounded by your friends and family? Any elegant black-tie affair? Holding hands by the ocean with the waves crashing in the background?

Whatever your dream, Enchanted Evening has the gown just for you.

From all over lace, to acres of tulle, & everything in between, we've got the look you've been envisioning since you got the ring. Not sure of your look? That's ok, too! We'll help you find the perfect style.

Ready to make an appointment? Simply visit our website and click schedule an appointment. It's that easy.

www.enchantedeveningshop.com

Follow Enchanted Evening on

50 Reviews for Enchanted Evening

Elyse · Married on 09/24/2017

Super sweet people, I truly cant believe the other bad reviews they are getting. They are probably all from bridezillas. These ladies were kind, helpful, on time and always accommodating. The alterations weren't cheap but I was willing to pay them because of all their help and inexpensive price of my dress. Plus, it was better than taking it somewhere else. It saved me time and stress of someone else having my dress. I loved that I shopped local and I would keep recommending them to everyone

Sent on 10/02/2017

Esther · Married on 08/05/2017

Beth and Melissa were absolutely wonderful people to work with for such an important event. They are very personable and give you their full attention during your appointments. Not to mention, their prices are very reasonable, which is helpful for your wedding budget. They have a wonderful selection of dresses to choose from, and the second dress that I tried on became "the dress!" I absolutely love my wedding dress, and how it turned out after alterations were done. I decided to add gorgeous cap sleeves and a modesty piece to my dress, and I was not disappointed. They did the alterations themselves and the results were amazing! The additions blended perfectly with my dress and you couldn't even tell that the sleeves and modesty piece were added. In addition, the handmade veil was a perfect compliment to my dress and brought my look to another level. Even deciding on bridesmaid dresses went smoothly. They were very helpful in making sure that the color and styles of dresses were what we wanted before placing our order. We also ordered our wedding invitations through their website and found the perfect balance of simple yet elegant. They even reviewed our grammar to ensure that our invitations were flawless. Overall, I highly recommend Enchanted Evening Bridal Shop and the fabulous ladies there!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Jill · Married on 06/17/2017

I can't say enough good things about this shop!! I have been so please with the ladies who work there, they have been sooo helpful! They helped me find my dream dress as well as perfect bridesmaid dresses! I would definitely recommend shopping at Enchanted Evening!!

Sent on 04/25/2017

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Enchanted Evening 1
    Invitation Savings
    Order your invitations through our website and save 20% off your total package cost. Valued up to $100.00 off. www.enchantedeveningshop.com
  • Enchanted Evening 2
    Choose your bridesmaids and save!
    Didn't get your gown here? No problem, we've got a great deal for you! Select any of our re-orderable bridesmaids gowns, have your own seamstress, and save: 20% off for parties of 5 or more 15% off for parties of 4 or less *all members of the party must order at the same time* *all members of the party must have alterations/pressing done off premises*
  • Enchanted Evening 3
    Purchase your gown, save 10% on bridesmaids!
    When you select your wedding gown from Enchanted Evening, we want to say thank you for choosing us! Chose any re-orderable bridesmaid gowns, mothers dresses, or flower girls gowns and save 10% off the cost of the gown - up 10 $40.00 per gown! *alterations are an additional fee*

• 978 Isabel Drive Lebanon, 17042 See on map
    Tuesday 10-7 Wednesday 10-6 Thursday 10-6 Friday 10-6 Saturday 10-3 Sunday & Monday Closed