Honolulu, Honolulu, HI 96815 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,000

About Enchanted Catering and Event Design

Enchanted Catering and Event Design is a wedding planning and catering company located in Oahu, Hawaii. They specialize in planning destination weddings, taking the stress out of organizing your event when you are far away. The planners handle every detail of the wedding, and their packages are all-inclusive.

Enchanted Catering and Event Design offers full and partial planning as well as day-of coordination options. They will organize every piece of your wedding day, beginning with your rehearsal dinner, and continuing on to your ceremony and reception. To start, the team of five planners will provide budget analysis and guest list management, plus full event design. They will give their couples to-do list and timelines to make sure everyone is staying on the right track throughout the planning process. Enchanted Catering and Event Design will also provide vendor referrals to make choosing the best as simple as possible. While they specialize in destination weddings, they can provide services to all different kinds of weddings, including:

• Civil

img72751
img71973

3 Reviews for Enchanted Catering and Event Design

Clarissa · Married on 05/28/2016

Choosing Enchanted Catering was simply a blessing from God for the most memorable night of our lives.
    During the early planning stages, Jodie was excellent in answering our questions and getting back to us in a timely manner. She is extremely personable and professional at the same time. She also helped us choose our 8 phenomenal vendors.

Now onto the food. I could go on forever. The appetizers were non- stop. The entrees were presented with extreme class and with the taste equivalent to a 5 star restaurant.

I highly recommend Enchanted Catering for a stress-free destination wedding experience! You won't regret it!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Cindy · Married on 05/07/2016

Where do I start. Enchanted Events provided the most exquisite service for our beautiful wedding on Oahu. Jodie, our coordinator went above and beyond to provide us with a night that surpassed our most enigmatic imaginations. Thanks again aloha and mahalo.
    Love
    Cindy and Mark Walpole

Sent on 06/27/2016

Tanya · Married on 02/18/2017

1.4
      3.0
      3.0
      0.5

2/18/17 A wedding day that I had hoped would be one I would remember forever in a good way. (never expected perfection, but hoped for something pretty close) I planned everything to the T. I never rushed anything I just made sure things were done right.

The purpose of me hiring a day of wedding coordinator was to ensure in general that things go smoothly. I wanted Gary, myself, and my guests (most of whom traveled from out of state) to have a chance to enjoy our wedding day without having to do any heavy lifting. The disorganization falling at the responsibility of my wedding coordinator came at a high cost! I was not provided what was promised.

Per multiple discussions between her and I, there were to be 3 people present. The contract states Jodie was to arrive 3 hours before the start of the wedding at 11:00 (wedding start time was 2:00) She said 12:00 would be enough time for set up.
    She didn't show up until just after 1:15. No one else showed up to help her.

Jodie did not contact me to let me know in advance what was going on. Everyone was in a panic asking my husband, "Where's the planner?" I still can't believe I was the one who had to call with no answer and then text her to find out what was going on.
    My guests and family were working to get the 20 tables for 200 people set up (full place settings and centerpieces)

I do understand there could have been traffic, but as a professional wedding coordinator, I would have expected Jodie to to anticipate the possibility of any delays. Traffic is an issue we deal with daily on this island! Not to mention throwing blame on everyone else rather then taking full responsibility as the owner of a company. (traffic, employees )This put an enormous amount of stress on both Gary and I.

My wedding was island formal and Jodie showed up in a wrinkled ultra short(mid-thigh)jean skirt and white long sleeved shirt, and hair was disheveled.

Is $1200 worth this kind of service?
    Tanya

Sent on 04/30/2017

Enchanted Catering and Event Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Honolulu Honolulu, HI, 96815 See on map
    Location of (Enchanted Catering and Event Design)